Who and where will Rs attack when tRump is charged?

Feel better, Arbie? I forgive your rants because you are obviously not operating at factory specs anymore. I can't believe that a machinist of your high level of expertise got through life as a semi-literate, emotionally unbalanced dumbass. Ergo, something has happened to you between now and then...and I doubt it was a choice.

Psychoquackery. Hallucination.

7ps2uc.jpg

WHERE DO THE COPS NEED TO GATHER TO BLOW THEM AWAY.

Jeebus, Granny. Get a fucking hearing aid.

I have no socks, Sybil.
Blatant lie.
If you think IBDaMann is my sock, then why do you have him in your signature? https://politiplex.freeforums.net/board/19/debunking-signature
IBDaMann is not your sock.
Politiplex is not IBDaMann. It was started by him and me. It is a forum that also contains useful reference information.
Every single one of those "debunking" posts was written by IBDaMann....your sock.
He is not my sock. He is my friend. We are on opposite sides of the country, dumbass.

Blatant lie.

IBDaMann is not your sock.
Politiplex is not IBDaMann. It was started by him and me. It is a forum that also contains useful reference information.

He is not my sock. He is my friend. We are on opposite sides of the country, dumbass.
If it's so blatant, then why can't you say who are my sock accounts, Sybil? I give Damo, Phan and Leaningright full permission to reveal if I have any socks. Will you do the same?

IBDaMann is author of every single post linked in your signature, dumbass. If you are not socks, then you are clearly gay. Not that there's anything wrong with you sucking IBDaMann's cock.

How can you suck his cock if you are on opposite sides of the country?

Back