Who and where will Rs attack when tRump is charged?

He has already asked them to show up when he is arraigned in Miami. Just what the fuck he thinks they are going to do god only knows. With any luck there will be some violence and the judge will simply incarcerate the shithead.

Why should Trump be incarcerated for Democrat violence?? War mongering.

Although I'd love to see the WSEs become violent giving SWAT snipers cause to put them down, I strongly doubt there will be coordinated action by the militias.

More likely, IMO, is Lone Wolf attacks; RWNJs incited by heated rhetoric on Facebook, Truth Social, etc who decides to shoot up a daycare center or some other "soft target".

War mongering.

Mostly they are afraid to do anything themselves, but eager to goad someone else into doing something.

If there are any lone wolf attacks, the usual targets will be attacked. Democrats, government buildings, Justice Department officials, family members.

There will be no organized uprising. No way that could be arranged without the FBI getting wind of it first.

Democrats DO attack other Democrats, true.

It's not the first time you've threatened to murder anyone who came for your guns, Arbie. Who else would come for your guns except the police, son?

Disagreed as your posts often prove. I support violence against violent criminals and terrorists. Shoot them dead and save We, the People the cost of prosecution and imprisonment. Why do you defend violent white supremacist extremists, Arbie?

6uahbi.jpg

War mongering.

Besides being violent, you're also a little dull-witted and semi-literate, Arbie:
Now tell me again you aren't upset and don't care what I think. :rofl2:

If you fall under Red Flag laws, they will come for your guns. You've repeatedly stated you will shoot them.

Hallucination. War mongering.

There will probably be no attacks. All the hardcore militia WSEs are either in prison or on the run. The rest have faded into the woodwork and claimed they were never in a militia. Stone is like that.

We? You speak for all the White Supremacist Jew-hating racists, Fredo? As Special Agent STY approached you about delivering a package for him?

Hallucination. Racism. Bigotry. War mongering.

Back