Who and where will Rs attack when tRump is charged?

How am I violent, liar? Answer my question. Why do you call for violence when there is none, coward?
You call for violence, yet say I, who calls for no violence, falls under the Red flag laws? You are a raging idiot.

dutch is a deep state provocateur.

we're all safe here though.

a site with 10 retards is no threat.
:tardthoughts: :tardthoughts:

there will be no attacks.

we have faith in the system.
There will probably be no attacks. All the hardcore militia WSEs are either in prison or on the run. The rest have faded into the woodwork and claimed they were never in a militia. Stone is like that.

We? You speak for all the White Supremacist Jew-hating racists, Fredo? As Special Agent STY approached you about delivering a package for him?

There will probably be no attacks. All the hardcore militia WSEs are either in prison or on the run. The rest have faded into the woodwork and claimed they were never in a militia. Stone is like that.

We? You speak for all the White Supremacist Jew-hating racists, Fredo? As Special Agent STY approached you about delivering a package for him?

I'm a double agent for jesus.
:nolovejesus:

Your threat to shoot anyone who takes what's yours is a start, Arbie. I call for violence against violent terrorists, son. The fact you have a problem understanding the difference supports my previous conclusion about your wit and state of mind.

Feel free to report me, Arbie. Let me help you: https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us

You call for violence when none exists, but you're a coward and won't do a damn thing anyway.
Your inane accusations and lies tell all one needs to know about you. You're a lying malcontent.

You call for violence when none exists, but you're a coward and won't do a damn thing anyway.
Your inane accusations and lies tell all one needs to know about you. You're a lying malcontent.

Feel better, Arbie? I forgive your rants because you are obviously not operating at factory specs anymore. I can't believe that a machinist of your high level of expertise got through life as a semi-literate, emotionally unbalanced dumbass. Ergo, something has happened to you between now and then...and I doubt it was a choice.

Feel better, Arbie? I forgive your rants because you are obviously not operating at factory specs anymore. I can't believe that a machinist of your high level of expertise got through life as a semi-literate, emotionally unbalanced dumbass. Ergo, something has happened to you between now and then...and I doubt it was a choice.

Well, we ALL know you're no pilot :laugh:

Just keep lying, coward...

Well, we ALL know you're no pilot :laugh:

Just keep lying, coward...
Who's "we", Arbie? You, yourself and Irene?

You are free to believe whatever you like, son, just like I am free to believe whatever I like about you.

My signature is singularly focused to piss you off, and it is quite effective.

How would you like me to change it?

I said it is obnoxious, and I gave you an opportunity to justify it, as this is what the Better People do. You have refused to attempt to do so.

I am better than you are.

I said it is obnoxious,
You apparently can't read. Color me surprised. I asked you a question. The question mark should have been your clue. Rational, honest people usually find no difficulty in offering an answer.

and I gave you an opportunity to justify it, as this is what the Better People do.
Incorrect. I don't need to justify my signature, and I have had opportunities all the time prior to your comments. My signature is just one of the countless things I do not need to justify to anyone, and I don't justify any of them unless I really feel motivated to do so.

It really appears that you are trying to play a game of "I am better than you are" because something about my signature threatens you and makes you feel insignificant.

I am better than you are.
Of course you are. Everbody knows it. You might not be the clearest speaker/writer at the children's table, but you more than compensate with your flare for diverse crayon hues in your coloring, including hot magenta, mango tango and your signature "laser lemon".

iu
iu
iu

Back