Who and where will Rs attack when tRump is charged?

Mostly they are afraid to do anything themselves, but eager to goad someone else into doing something.

If there are any lone wolf attacks, the usual targets will be attacked. Democrats, government buildings, Justice Department officials, family members.

There will be no organized uprising. No way that could be arranged without the FBI getting wind of it first.

Another lie. You can't cover all your lies, coward. Do you just make them up as you go?

I do too. But don't worry, I'd pay no mind to inciteful cowards like you. You just keep living your hideous and sheltered life, that's punishment enough.
Are you denying you threatened anyone who came to take your gun, Arbie? What about Red Flag laws? Will you murder the police when they come for you?

Arbie, if you didn't mind me, you wouldn't be so upset by me, son.

My guns are ready if anyone tries to take what's mine.

Arbie wants to be a Cop Killer.

Mostly they are afraid to do anything themselves, but eager to goad someone else into doing something.

If there are any lone wolf attacks, the usual targets will be attacked. Democrats, government buildings, Justice Department officials, family members.

There will be no organized uprising. No way that could be arranged without the FBI getting wind of it first.

At least since the 1980s, Rightwingers have been stroking their gun barrels, muttering about communists and Second amendment solutions, and hollering that a revolution against government tyranny is imminent.

Are you denying you threatened anyone who came to take your gun, Arbie? What about Red Flag laws? Will you murder the police when they come for you?

Arbie, if you didn't mind me, you wouldn't be so upset by me, son.

I've merely said I will protect what is mine. The police will not come for me, they will be busy protecting what's theirs.

I'm no longer upset by you. You repeatedly proved you were a coward and not worthy of concern. So tell us, why the call for violence? Will you step up?

What makes you think I'm afraid? What should I be afraid of? You and your call for violence?

Your bluster. Your threats of violence, but only from your room.

I call for violence against violent criminals and terrorists, Arbie. The fact you think only black people are criminals and that WSEs are your heroes says a lot about your mindset.

I've merely said I will protect what is mine. The police will not come for me, they will be busy protecting what's theirs.

I'm no longer upset by you. You repeatedly proved you were a coward and not worthy of concern. So tell us, why the call for violence? Will you step up?
It's not the first time you've threatened to murder anyone who came for your guns, Arbie. Who else would come for your guns except the police, son?

Disagreed as your posts often prove. I support violence against violent criminals and terrorists. Shoot them dead and save We, the People the cost of prosecution and imprisonment. Why do you defend violent white supremacist extremists, Arbie?

6uahbi.jpg

Your bluster. Your threats of violence, but only from your room.

I call for violence against violent criminals and terrorists, Arbie. The fact you think only black people are criminals and that WSEs are your heroes says a lot about your mindset.

Now you're accusing me of racism? You really are demented. Good thing you can't get out of your room. I have only one hero. He taught me how to survive.

It's not the first time you've threatened to murder anyone who came for your guns, Arbie. Who else would come for your guns except the police, son?

Disagreed as your posts often prove. I support violence against violent criminals and terrorists. Shoot them dead and save We, the People the cost of prosecution and imprisonment. Why do you defend violent white supremacist extremists, Arbie?

Why do you keep calling for violence when there is none? You are a perpetrator of violence in your call for death, yet you are a coward. You have issues.

Now you're accusing me of racism?

You really are demented. Good thing you can't get out of your room.

I have only one hero. He taught me how to survive.
You're a white supremacist militia and Trump supporter. It's like Stalin saying "Now you're accusing me of being a commie???"

Disagreed. Incorrect.

Did he teach you to shoot the police when they come for your guns, Arbie?

You're a white supremacist militia and Trump supporter. It's like Stalin saying "Now you're accusing me of being a commie???"

Did he teach you to shoot the police when they come for your guns, Arbie?
Disagreed.

You make all these malevolent accusations, yet I'm not violent. Again, why do you call for violence when there is none? Answer the question, coward.

He taught me to survive.
Again. The police won't be coming for my guns.
Police practice at my gun club. They aren't practicing to shoot me.

You make all these malevolent accusations, yet I'm not violent. Again, why do you call for violence when there is none? Answer the question, coward.

He taught me to survive.
Again. The police won't be coming for my guns.
Police practice at my gun club. They aren't practicing to shoot me.
Besides being violent, you're also a little dull-witted and semi-literate, Arbie:
I call for violence against violent criminals and terrorists, Arbie.
Now tell me again you aren't upset and don't care what I think. :rofl2:

If you fall under Red Flag laws, they will come for your guns. You've repeatedly stated you will shoot them.

Besides being violent, you're also a little dull-witted and semi-literate, Arbie:
Now tell me again you aren't upset and don't care what I think. :rofl2:

If you fall under Red Flag laws, they will come for your guns. You've repeatedly stated you will shoot them.

How am I violent, liar? Answer my question. Why do you call for violence when there is none, coward?
You call for violence, yet say I, who calls for no violence, falls under the Red flag laws? You are a raging idiot.

How am I violent, liar? Answer my question. Why do you call for violence when there is none, coward?

You call for violence, yet say I, who calls for no violence, falls under the Red flag laws? You are a raging idiot.
Your threat to shoot anyone who takes what's yours is a start, Arbie. I call for violence against violent terrorists, son. The fact you have a problem understanding the difference supports my previous conclusion about your wit and state of mind.

Feel free to report me, Arbie. Let me help you: https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us

Back