Who and where will Rs attack when tRump is charged?

You apparently can't read. Color me surprised. I asked you a question. The question mark should have been your clue. Rational, honest people usually find no difficulty in offering an answer.

Incorrect. I don't need to justify my signature, and I have had opportunities all the time prior to your comments. My signature is just one of the countless things I do not need to justify to anyone, and I don't justify any of them unless I really feel motivated to do so.

It really appears that you are trying to play a game of "I am better than you are" because something about my signature threatens you and makes you feel insignificant.

Of course you are. Everbody knows it. You might not be the clearest speaker/writer at the children's table, but you more than compensate with your flare for diverse crayon hues in your coloring, including hot magenta, mango tango and your signature "laser lemon".

iu
iu
iu

I did my best to help you....the rest is up to you.

Who's "we", Arbie? You, yourself and Irene?

You are free to believe whatever you like, son, just like I am free to believe whatever I like about you.

Who is Irene, coward? I don't believe you were a Marine either.

Don’t know about attack part, although if Election Day poll workers can get death threats, nothing would surprise me, but otherwise, they will surely attack the DOJ, FBI, Smith, Wray, Garland, and everyone or anyone else they can incorporate in their “deep state” bullshit in their media and on social media.

The death threats are coming from DEMOCRATS, dumbass.

Almost everyone has. that was so long ago and so small compared to Trump's ongoing coming.
You really should take the time to get help. You are such a conspiracy nut.

Mantra 1d. The Democrat Party is a conspiracy. You cannot escape what your precious Democrats caused.

Back