Who Dey Bitches!!

I’m rooting for the offenses in these games. I like both teams. If someone held a knife to my throat and made me pick I guess I’d root a bit more for the … cough, cough … Rams. Can’t believe I’m there. Rooting for a California team. What am I thinking? But I figure this is Stafford’s last chance and my son’s choice of rooting for the Lions back when he was 4 years old, and subsequently our having to watch them play, makes me have a soft spot for a decent quarterback playing for a terrible franchise. But it’s L.A. … and OBJ is on that team. Ugh…

I’m rooting for the offenses in these games. I like both teams. If someone held a knife to my throat and made me pick I guess I’d root a bit more for the … cough, cough … Rams. Can’t believe I’m there. Rooting for a California team. What am I thinking? But I figure this is Stafford’s last chance and my son’s choice of rooting for the Lions back when he was 4 years old, and subsequently our having to watch them play, makes me have a soft spot for a decent quarterback playing for a terrible franchise. But it’s L.A. … and OBJ is on that team. Ugh…

I like both teams as well but I pull for LSU so I'm obliged to favor the Big Tigers now.

#GeauxBengalTigers

I'm supporting the Rams. Have no use for the Bungles after the odious Vontaze Burfict ended Ryan Shazier's career and almost his life.

Oh please Christi. I have personally seen Mel Blount do worse. The Cheaters have ended more careers than cancel culture. They are widely known as the dirtiest damned team in the NFL and have been for 50 years now. Do you have any clue how utterly ridiculous your comment is. For every hit by a Burfict there’s been 4 or 5 players Von Olenhoffened by the Cheaters.

For every Shazier there’s a Palmer, a Rivers. Heinz Ward, Joey Porter, James Head Hunter Harrison, have you Forgotten when Keith Gary tried to take Ken Anderson’s head off and god damned nearly did. He purposefully tried to break Anderson’s neck, we’re not talking a wicked hit like Burfict. We’re talking he purposefully grabbed Anderson by the face mask, twisted his head than yanked his face mask and tried to break his neck. Then the next time they played he fucking did it again.

How many guys did Mel Blount crack their helmets give concussions to by hitting them to the blind side of the head with illegal hammer shots? How many careers did Lambert end with his infamous clothes line and horse collar tackles? How many times did Joe Greene get flagged for stomping on opposing players balls while they were on the ground?

Do you know how many times the NFL has changed its rules because of Steeler players injuring opponents with cheap shots? 9 times. Tops in NFL history. You know who’s second? The Raiders with two.

Now I agree Burfict was excessive but as a Bengals fan I’ll be god damned if I let a fan of the dirtiest team in the entire history of the NFL throw shade at my team, or any team for that matter, for playing dirty. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

And just one other thing….Burfict never touched Shazier. They’re both freaking Linebackers. Shazier injured his spinal cord using poor technique trying to tackle Josh Malone.

That was truly shocking. The Chiefs O was unstoppable and then they just couldn’t do anything. I watched it and still don’t believe it. Congrats!

Thanks. Amarulo’s adjustment to put 8 backs in coverage during passing situations was brilliant. He completely mystified Mahomes.

They’ll only get better. Two seasons from the worst team in the NFL is nothing. I didn’t see many of their games but from what I saw they still need guys that can pass protect. Otherwise , solid.
Shouldn’t be hard to find O linemen in the later rounds of the draft.

Oh absolutely. This is so beyond expectations because our deficiencies are pretty obvious. It’s not just Borrow either though he’s no small part. The Freak Squad has been thrilling and the debate over Sewel vs Chase has been put to rest. What has really been the most impressive though has been the improvement of our defense. Hell even the OLine has apparently been good enough.

So considering where we’re at on the salary cap and most of our players are still on rookie contracts we’re sitting in an envious position. Only management can fuck things up now.

Oh please Christi. I have personally seen Mel Blount do worse. The Cheaters have ended more careers than cancel culture. They are widely known as the dirtiest damned team in the NFL and have been for 50 years now. Do you have any clue how utterly ridiculous your comment is. For every hit by a Burfict there’s been 4 or 5 players Von Olenhoffened by the Cheaters.

For every Shazier there’s a Palmer, a Rivers. Heinz Ward, Joey Porter, James Head Hunter Harrison, have you Forgotten when Keith Gary tried to take Ken Anderson’s head off and god damned nearly did. He purposefully tried to break Anderson’s neck, we’re not talking a wicked hit like Burfict. We’re talking he purposefully grabbed Anderson by the face mask, twisted his head than yanked his face mask and tried to break his neck. Then the next time they played he fucking did it again.

How many guys did Mel Blount crack their helmets give concussions to by hitting them to the blind side of the head with illegal hammer shots? How many careers did Lambert end with his infamous clothes line and horse collar tackles? How many times did Joe Greene get flagged for stomping on opposing players balls while they were on the ground?

Do you know how many times the NFL has changed its rules because of Steeler players injuring opponents with cheap shots? 9 times. Tops in NFL history. You know who’s second? The Raiders with two.

Now I agree Burfict was excessive but as a Bengals fan I’ll be god damned if I let a fan of the dirtiest team in the entire history of the NFL throw shade at my team, or any team for that matter, for playing dirty. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

And just one other thing….Burfict never touched Shazier. They’re both freaking Linebackers. Shazier injured his spinal cord using poor technique trying to tackle Josh Malone.

just some of the reasons I hate the Stealers. I find it curious that so many teams from Penn all play dirty and get a pass from officials doing it. #F*CKPENNSYLVANIA

and while they are working on that Burrow has great wheels so, like Russell Wilson he can make do for a while. They could also use another WR or two.

Where would we put them? We’re already five deep at receiver. Hell WR is our deepest position. Hard to find a better trio of Chase, Higgins and Boyd. Boyd was less than 200 yards from giving us 3 x 1,000 yard receivers.

Best of luck to the Bengals. If it can’t be KC, Bengals are a good option.

Thanks! We just seem to have Kansas City’s number. We historically beat them a little bit more than 60% of the time.

KC is a great team and both matchups this year were real thrillers. Congrats on a good year too.

The Rams? Who Dey!

The Rams can beat any team in the league on a good day!

And so can today's Bengals!

I am a fan of both quarterbacks!

I am not going to pull for anyone- I just want to enjoy the last NFL game of the season and I wish GOOD LUCK to both teams.

Where would we put them? We’re already five deep at receiver. Hell WR is our deepest position. Hard to find a better trio of Chase, Higgins and Boyd. Boyd was less than 200 yards from giving us 3 x 1,000 yard receivers.

you can always upgrade and you have to plan for injury.

Another speedster would help, another tall one, get a basketball player tight end as well. And maybe a scatback RB to mix in with Mixon. Running game was hampered most of the game so receiving was going to get the yds. Thank God they have Burrow who is capable of throwing a LOT. That kid is going to be getting the goat talk in a few years. Hes smart, accurate and can move. The next Drew Brees only better wheels.

But of course…

OK, but let’s not get into The Who Dey vs Who Dat debate. Neither Club stole that from the other. The both came around by separate and independent paths and one had nothing to do with the other.

Who Dat is derived from a French Quarter slang phrase.

Who Dey is a corruption of Huddy. Which has long been an abbreviation for a local Cincinnati brewery Hudephol.

OK, but let’s not get into The Who Dey vs Who Dat debate. Neither Club stole that from the other. The both came around by separate and independent paths and one had nothing to do with the other.

Who Dey is a corruption of Huddy. Which has long been an abbreviation for a local Cincinnati brewery Hudephol.

hmmm I just figured he didnt like LSU. So people are fussing over... whatever these expressions are known as ? I'm sure NO people are grumpy Brees retired but that was GOING to happen eventually.

You're delusional. Burfict's been a p.o.s. since he played HS football. He's notorious for helmet-to-helmet hits. I guess you "forgot" that he knocked AB out cold with that hit to the head. He's paid a massive number of fines for his antics. So where is that liability playing now? Fantasy football from his recliner, probably, since nobody wants him anymore.

Furthermore, it's only in your mind that the Steelers are the dirtiest team in the NFL. By any standard the Cheatriots, Raiders and Rams take the record for dirty playing and have done so for years. And this talking head puts the Bungles high up on the list.

"You'll remember Burfict was out of control in last year's wild-card game against the Steelers, shoving over cameras, jawing at everyone and acting such the fool that you knew it was only a matter of time before his fool-acting was going to cost the Bengals the game. It did. With the Steelers in a nearly hopeless situation with under 30 seconds left, Burfict took a headshot on Antonio Brown at full speed, after a Ben Roethlisberger pass had fluttered over Brown's head. (Big Ben could barely throw due to injury.) It was the most egregious penalty of the NFL season -- an NFL season that contained the Odell Beckham vs. Josh Norman game, I might add. Throw in another penalty on Pacman Jones for touching an official (he probably didn't deserve it, but the refs had already lost control of the game and there's no way the Bengals were getting any benefit of the doubt) and Pittsburgh went from first-and-10 on Cincinnati's 47-yard line with 18 seconds left to first-and-10 on the Cincy 17. Thirty free yards in zero seconds. Pittsburgh didn't even run another offensive play, immediately lining up for the field goal and the win, all thanks to Vontaze Burfict, the dirtiest player on the dirtiest on-field franchise in football."

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/the-dirtiest-teams-in-the-nfl-ranked-from-no-1-to-no-32-101816

"Who Do" means criminal, usually a black criminal (but not always) in Loosiana.

Who do dat?

Back