Who Dey Bitches!!

You're delusional. Burfict's been a p.o.s. since he played HS football. He's notorious for helmet-to-helmet hits. I guess you "forgot" that he knocked AB out cold with that hit to the head. He's paid a massive number of fines for his antics. So where is that liability playing now? Fantasy football from his recliner, probably, since nobody wants him anymore.

Furthermore, it's only in your mind that the Steelers are the dirtiest team in the NFL. By any standard the Cheatriots, Raiders and Rams take the record for dirty playing and have done so for years. And this talking head puts the Bungles high up on the list.

"You'll remember Burfict was out of control in last year's wild-card game against the Steelers, shoving over cameras, jawing at everyone and acting such the fool that you knew it was only a matter of time before his fool-acting was going to cost the Bengals the game. It did. With the Steelers in a nearly hopeless situation with under 30 seconds left, Burfict took a headshot on Antonio Brown at full speed, after a Ben Roethlisberger pass had fluttered over Brown's head. (Big Ben could barely throw due to injury.) It was the most egregious penalty of the NFL season -- an NFL season that contained the Odell Beckham vs. Josh Norman game, I might add. Throw in another penalty on Pacman Jones for touching an official (he probably didn't deserve it, but the refs had already lost control of the game and there's no way the Bengals were getting any benefit of the doubt) and Pittsburgh went from first-and-10 on Cincinnati's 47-yard line with 18 seconds left to first-and-10 on the Cincy 17. Thirty free yards in zero seconds. Pittsburgh didn't even run another offensive play, immediately lining up for the field goal and the win, all thanks to Vontaze Burfict, the dirtiest player on the dirtiest on-field franchise in football."

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/the-dirtiest-teams-in-the-nfl-ranked-from-no-1-to-no-32-101816

Go ahead Christi. Create a poll on who is the dirtiest team in the history of the NFL. We both know who will be at the top. Burfict never did anything that Jack Lambert didn’t do. Hell if Burfict had played in Lamberts era he would be in the HoF Hines Ward was no worse than Burfict. He ended Keith Rivers Career. What about Von Olenhoffens purposefully taking out Palmers knee in the playoffs?

No, sorry Steeler fans don’t have a right to an opinion on that score.

and while they are working on that Burrow has great wheels so, like Russell Wilson he can make do for a while. They could also use another WR or two.

I already know the Chiefs game plan. We all should by now. They've played it all year and won with it all year. They plan on running their Nickle & Dime West Coast offense and taking what the Bengals gives them underneath. Slants, Swing passes, and sucker screens are going to get you first downs. And no one is better on grabbing slant passes than Kelce. And no one is better at staying ahead with the sticks than Mahomes.

And also Mahomes seems to make suckers out of the pass rush by just taking off running or throwing over the top short Screens.

What is the answer for the Bengals- RUN THIS SAME KIND OF FRUSTRATING OFFENSE AS THE CHIEFS. Give them a taste of their own medicine! Burrow knows the ropes of this kind of offense well. So he is a perfect fit for this kind of offense.

And on Defense, play man to man on the Wide Receivers. And don't waste your Free Safety on Pass Rushes. Put the Free Safety on Kelce and protecting the Middle, at all costs.

That's it- Simple! And whoever has the Ball last will win this one- SO BENGALS MAKE SURE IT IS YOU- IF YOU WANT TO W-w-w-w-wait a minute!

WHAT's WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

DID I HAVE ANYONE FOOLED?

HA! HA! HA!

JUST PLAY THE GAME WITH LOS ANGELES AS IF YOU ARE THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AND YOU CAN WIN THIS ONE!

I honestly believe that Kansas City's offense and Mahomes carrying it all out is the most Frustrating offense in the league to try and defend!

Learn it and use it!

Last edited:
I already know the Chiefs game plan. We all should by now. They've played it all year and won with it all year. They plan on running their Nickle & Dime West Coast offense and taking what the Bengals gives them underneath. Slants, Swing passes, and sucker screens are going to get you first downs. And no one is better on grabbing slant passes than Kelce. And no one is better at staying ahead with the sticks than Mahomes.

And also Mahomes seems to make suckers out of the pass rush by just taking off running or throwing over the top short Screens.

What is the answer for the Bengals- RUN THIS SAME KIND OF FRUSTRATING OFFENSE AS THE CHIEFS. Give them a taste of their own medicine! Burrow knows the ropes of this kind of offense well. So he is a perfect fit for this kind of offense.

And on Defense, play man to man on the Wide Receivers. And don't waste your Free Safety on Pass Rushes. Put the Free Safety on Kelce and protecting the Middle, at all costs.

That's it- Simple! And whoever has the Ball last will win this one- SO BENGALS MAKE SURE IT IS YOU- IF YOU WANT TO W-w-w-w-wait a minute!

WHAT's WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

DID I HAVE ANYONE FOOLED?

HA! HA! HA!

JUST PLAY THE GAME WITH LOS ANGELES AS IF YOU ARE THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AND YOU CAN WIN THIS ONE!

I honestly believe that Kansas City's offense and Mahomes carrying it all out is the most Frustrating offense in the league to try and defend!

Learn it and use it!

we need some quick passing options when waiting on deep isnt happening.

our TE is pretty good but Kelse is the best in the league. We need to look for another one of him. Gronk might have another year left in him....

we need some quick passing options when waiting on deep isnt happening.

our TE is pretty good but Kelse is the best in the league. We need to look for another one of him. Gronk might have another year left in him....

I think Gronk would be ready to go. But, Sample and Uzomo taint to bad. They just need to be more a part of the 3rd down and red zone situations.

I compare the Tight End position to be as important as the Knights on a chessboard! It's hard to win games without them.

Congratulations to all Cinci fans for the success of the Bengals and the season they had this year.

I think Gronk would be ready to go. But, Sample and Uzomo taint to bad. They just need to be more a part of the 3rd down and red zone situations.

I compare the Tight End position to be as important as the Knights on a chessboard! It's hard to win games without them.

Congratulations to all Cinci fans for the success of the Bengals and the season they had this year.

TEs certainly have come into their own the last 10-15 years. So very useful if they have hands and some speed.

Very happy for my Bengal friends, they have suffered and its good to see their loyalty rewarded.

TEs certainly have come into their own the last 10-15 years. So very useful if they have hands and some speed.

Very happy for my Bengal friends, they have suffered and its good to see their loyalty rewarded.

I can only speak for the Cowboys, but TE's are a huge part of the Cowboys offense in terms of picking up 3rd downs, red zone offenses, and have racked up tons of 3rd downs and scores for them over the years.

Tight ends have also save a lot of COWBOY QUARTERBACK'S ASSES- as blockers as well.

I can only speak for the Cowboys, but TE's are a huge part of the Cowboys offense in terms of picking up 3rd downs, red zone offenses, and have racked up tons of 3rd downs and scores for them over the years.

Tight ends have also save a lot of COWBOY QUARTERBACK'S ASSES- as blockers as well.

Landry could probably be considered the Father of the modern TEs. That guy was a serious innovator.

Landry could probably be considered the Father of the modern TEs. That guy was a serious innovator.

Landry was a visionary for a lot of things- like the Flex Defense- the 4-3 Defense- The Shotgun- the shuttle-pass- the audible- Allowing the quarterback to punt- the end around play- allowing other backs to pass the ball- and the way the offense line would set up and put their hands on the ground and then stand up when a player goes in motion and back down with their hands to the ground until the snap- They also had a similar ritual when the quarterback would be taking a knee in running out the clock. Most of these contributions have become standards across the league now for many teams.

I can't even think of all the things Landry is credited with.

But thanks for the good words about Landry! He is still the most revered name in our Ring Of Honor!

Last edited:
Landry was a visionary for a lot of things- like the Flex Defense- the 4-3 Defense- The Shotgun- the shuttle-pass- the audible- Allowing the quarterback to punt- the end around play- allowing other backs to pass the ball- and the way the offense line would set up and put their hands on the ground and then stand up when a player goes in motion and back down with their hands to the ground until the snap- They also had a similar ritual when the quarterback would be taking a knee in running out the clock. Most of these contributions have become standards across the league now for many teams.

I can't even think of all the things Landry is credited with.

But thanks for the good words about Landry! He is still the most revered name in our Ring Of Honor!

And most of all, a true sportsman. We could use more guys like that.

Skechyville

All bizniches work in there. Not one guy.
Straight up bro. They had to wack Mel.
I’m tellen ya dog!

3.jpg

Back