Who is this scumbag on Fox news talking about killing Obama

Oh dear.

Another day, another new outrage from the Obama camp.
I think people are getting tired of it..I know I am.

Oh dear.

Oh give it a rest you right wing hack. If Olberman made a mistake and said something about killing Bush and then say "we'll both if we could" your would shit down both legs. I am so tired of the right wing thinking that everything said by someone near obama means obama is a traitors racist thug and everything said by people that have chosen to surround McCain make statements and your hacks on the right pretend that is not how you hacks on the right think.

Oh give it a rest you right wing hack. If Olberman made a mistake and said something about killing Bush and then say "we'll both if we could" your would shit down both legs. I am so tired of the right wing thinking that everything said by someone near obama means obama is a traitors racist thug and everything said by people that have chosen to surround McCain make statements and your hacks on the right pretend that is not how you hacks on the right think.

I rest my case...lol

The woman hoped for the death of a man who is running for president.

Im just amazed at how little some people care about what is fair and right anymore.

Im just amazed at how little some people care about what is fair and right anymore.
And Meme thinks it is perfectly acceptable and thinks that it is a non issue. So long as it the assassination of a dem and a blackie at that meme has no problems at all do ya meme. Like I said if someone on the left suggested that killing President Bush was a desirable act, you would have a stoke, which luckily for you would probably not do enough brain damage that any of us would notice.

Suck it up drama queens.
------------------------------------------------
Death of a President
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Death of a President is a fictional documentary about the assassination of 43rd U.S. President George W. Bush on October 19, 2007 (which, needless to say, came and went uneventfully.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President

Oh Please, Randi Rhodes practically made a living on it.

“Like Fredo, somebody ought to take him out fishing and phuw. ”

Rhodes then imitated the sound of a gunshot.

In “Godfather II,” Fredo Corleone is executed by brother Michael at the end of the film.

It was a consistent theme in her show.

Or Governor Steve Beshear...

“When I mention that Democrats are problem solvers, I can think of only one Republican who can be a problem solver — that is Vice President Dick Cheney if he would just take George on a hunting trip,” - Governor Steve Beshear

Nobody is all on about these people.

There should be an animation of a machete on this site that goes hack hack hack.
People point out that your assertion that nobody ever "joked" about Bush this way is totally incorrect and THEY are the hacks? This is so totally unlike you it is just inane. It really does border on worship. When you can't simply look at the past and see the "jokes" from the other side about the person you said was somehow protected from it... Pshaw...

Come on Socrtease. That really is weak.

I like how the host made fun of her by saying something like "tell us how you really feel".

I have no idea who that lady is, but I doubt she speaks for republicans in any great numbers.

Damo incorrectly pointed out:

People point out that your assertion that nobody ever "joked" about Bush this way is totally incorrect and THEY are the hacks? This is so totally unlike you it is just inane. It really does border on worship. When you can't simply look at the past and see the "jokes" from the other side about the person you said was somehow protected from it... Pshaw...

Come on Socrtease. That really is weak.

You always tell people they should try to follow the thread. What was said was:

Meme said:

Oh dear.

Then I said

Soc said:

Then Desh said:

which I followed up with:

And Meme thinks it is perfectly acceptable and thinks that it is a non issue. So long as it the assassination of a dem and a blackie at that meme has no problems at all do ya meme. Like I said if someone on the left suggested that killing President Bush was a desirable act, you would have a stoke, which luckily for you would probably not do enough brain damage that any of us would notice.

At NO POINT in this thread did I assert ANYTHING that a person of reasonable reading comprehension could read as
Damo said showing a complete lack of reading comprehension;

assertion that nobody ever "joked" about Bush this way is totally incorrect

Which I never asserted. No where in here can you find somewhere where I asserted no one EVER made a comment about this. Instead I said that

Soc said:
If Olberman made a mistake and said something about killing Bush and then say "we'll both if we could" your would shit down both legs.

I then commented that the HACKERY is that whenever Obama's supporters get bent the Righties pretend that this is all false outrage but if the same things are said about Bush you over sensative right wing pansies would have a coronary. I was pointing out the hipocracy. I reiterate I NEVER once said NO ONE EVER JOKED about Bush like this. My use of the word IF when read in context in either of my posts cannot be asserted to mean that no one has EVER made jokes about killing Bush.

Thus endeth the reading lesson. Try to follow along better instead of coming to the aid of the right wing hacks in here thus showing your hackery in it's full light.

You always tell people they should try to follow the thread. What was said was:

Then I said

At NO POINT in this thread did I assert ANYTHING that a person of reasonable reading comprehension could read as

Which I never asserted. No where in here can you find somewhere where I asserted no one EVER made a comment about this. Instead I said that

I then commented that the HACKERY is that whenever Obama's supporters get bent the Righties pretend that this is all false outrage but if the same things are said about Bush you over sensative right wing pansies would have a coronary. I was pointing out the hipocracy. I reiterate I NEVER once said NO ONE EVER JOKED about Bush like this. My use of the word IF when read in context in either of my posts cannot be asserted to mean that no one has EVER made jokes about killing Bush.

Thus endeth the reading lesson. Try to follow along better instead of coming to the aid of the right wing hacks in here thus showing your hackery in it's full light.
Please.

What you have said here was that if somebody made an equal joke then they be excoriated forever. I pointed out that many have and nobody is excoriating them for it.

You are pretending that implication is impossible in language, this is preposterous and sad especially for somebody whose job relies on language in front of juries.

Implication has power and pretending no suggestion exists is just sad.

We find even Governors making such jokes about Bush at Democratic events and you want me to only focus on Olbermann because you insist that no implication can be drawn from your remarks?

You are being dishonest with us, totally and unremarkably disingenuous.

I point out that by past experience, we know that people who make jokes like this about Bush are not treated as you said Olbermann would be. It is silly to suggest that a sudden care for the life of Bush is burgeoning among your cohorts or that they would be treated quite the same way as we have already seen that no such treatment is prevalent when equal jokes are made by those on the other side.

Its the 800lb gorilla in the room.

Everyone knows some nutball is planning to kill him right now.

Hillary was tired enough to say straight out what she had hinted at for months now. Now Fox is letting people joke about how "we" need Obama dead.

The right in this country just thinks its OK for someone to call out on national TV that a presidential contender should be killed because he might just win. Its just a joke right?

Do you see how the left reacted to their own doing it? Hillary was excoriated for just sugesting he may get killed.

I really wish the people on the right would take a good hard look at what they keep saying "oh thats nothing" about.

Its nothing that the gov lawyers are saying any American can be rounded up by the military and held indefinately without any legal recourse, its nothing that people on national news shows are calling for the Murder of a candidate.

When , exactly when will some of you start acting like Americans again?

Its the 800lb gorilla in the room.

Everyone knows some nutball is planning to kill him right now.

Hillary was tired enough to say straight out what she had hinted at for months now. Now Fox is letting people joke about how "we" need Obama dead.

The right in this country just thinks its OK for someone to call out on national TV that a presidential contender should be killed because he might just win. Its just a joke right?

Do you see how the left reacted to their own doing it? Hillary was excoriated for just sugesting he may get killed.

I really wish the people on the right would take a good hard look at what they keep saying "oh thats nothing" about.

Its nothing that the gov lawyers are saying any American can be rounded up by the military and held indefinately without any legal recourse, its nothing that people on national news shows are calling for the Murder of a candidate.

When , exactly when will some of you start acting like Americans again?
Desh, while I agree nobody should be making any jokes about any of them being killed the following is true.

You know that some idiot is out there right now plotting an attack on Bush. We even know some have been tried. Yet those jokes go unremarked by the left while these ones are the worst ever jokes ever to be uttered and they are "unamerican" for uttering them?

People should simply be pushed off of tv for uttering "jokes" like this. But it should apply to both sides, every time.

Back