Who is you fav. Republican for 2016 presidental nomination.

Jim DeMint, the president of the Heritage foundation.

I'd lay a long term, high odds bet that DeMint will be in the running backed by so much slush money that the weak minded will think he's the son of God. There will be photos of him with a halo behind his head.

I'd lay a long term, high odds bet that DeMint will be in the running backed by so much slush money that the weak minded will think he's the son of God. There will be photos of him with a halo behind his head.

I wonder why not a one of the angry Righties wants to answer your question, Jarod?

The Democrat 2016 thread is up to 3 pages of discussion but for some reason the forum Righties don't want to discuss who they like in 2016.

I personally think it will be Christie...this whole "bridge" business is just much ado about nothing and I bet some voters might even find Christie's desire for some payback to be a good thing.

I wonder why not a one of the angry Righties wants to answer your question, Jarod?

The Democrat 2016 thread is up to 3 pages of discussion but for some reason the forum Righties don't want to discuss who they like in 2016.

I personally think it will be Christie...this whole "bridge" business is just much ado about nothing and I bet some voters might even find Christie's desire for some payback to be a good thing.

I can only speak for myself but I have no current favorite or anyone that really excites me.

I will say based on his Governorship and what I've heard him say I do like Jeb Bush but I wouldn't vote for him based on his last name. Even if he is the best of his father and brother we don't need three people in a row coming from one family.

DeMint couldn't get elected dog catcher out of the south. Neither could Ted Cruze. They are completely unviable candidates. Which is why they most likely won't run. Though I can see Cruz doing that like Bachman or Palin more or less for the publicity.

I can only speak for myself but I have no current favorite or anyone that really excites me.

I will say based on his Governorship and what I've heard him say I do like Jeb Bush but I wouldn't vote for him based on his last name. Even if he is the best of his father and brother we don't need three people in a row coming from one family.

I tend to agree with you here. That's why I'm also no to thrilled about a Hilliary nomination. To much political inbreeding. Though I wouldn't discount Jeb out of hand. He's about the only southern candidate that could win votes in the rest of the country.

My favorite Republican? Mike Huckabee

My favorite Republican for president? Don't really care

My favorite Democrat? Dan Boren if we can choose former political people....Mark Pryor among current ones

My favorite Democrat for president? Don't really care

My favorite Democrat? Dan Boren if we can choose former political people....Mark Pryor among current ones

Uhhmmm well that's kinda the point of the conversation here. Which one do you think will run for or win the GOP nomination?

Ya know, I am with you on both those counts.

I also think of all the "Bush" men, Jeb seems to be the most level headed, but I'm just not ready for another "Bush" running the country for 4 years.

Andrew (The Judge) Napolitano, the TRUE Constitutionalist, Classical Liberal/Classical Conservative, libertarian Bill Of Rights Republican.

But wasn't B Hussein Yobabymama the one and only Messiah?

Lefties sure are concerned about who the GOP picks. I guess they think Her Thighness is a slam dunk and are bored.

She probably is a slam dunk until some colored feller comes along

John Kasich should probably be on this list.

Possibly Scott Walker too.

...pretty much this. Of all of the above, as much as I dislike him Kaisch is probably the closest to sane of the bunch. Walker should be on the list as well. Actually, I would like to se Paul Ryan get the nomination. Of any of the repubs, I think he would do the best job. Second choice would be Kasich. And I would also like to see Rob Portman on the list, but since he supports gay rights and has a gay son, he is probably un electable from the right.

He has said some stupid things, but I do actually like Micke Huckabee.

Neil Bush is the best of all the Bush bros. Unfortunately he has a U-Haul truck full of baggage. The rest of the Bush gang are statists.

Back