Who is you fav. Republican for 2016 presidental nomination.

But wasn't B Hussein Yobabymama the one and only Messiah?

You forget (probably brain wash yourself to forget) that many Rightists voted against Corporate Romeny too. All the talk was the lesser of two evils. Someone that wants to use taxation to help people or someone that wants to end restrictions and make America like China.

You are clearly off topic. Leave kid.

You forget (probably brain wash yourself to forget) that many Rightists voted against Corporate Romeny too. All the talk was the lesser of two evils. Someone that wants to use taxation to help people or someone that wants to end restrictions and make America like China.

You are clearly off topic. Leave kid.

Why do you think you have a right to other people's property?

Neil Bush is the best of all the Bush bros. Unfortunately he has a U-Haul truck full of baggage. The rest of the Bush gang are statists.

I'm going to end this "Bush love marathon" right here. If any of you ever saw the speeches before getting into office EVERY Bush looked perfect. If any of you knew anything about salesmanship you would know that shallow superficial people will do or say anything to get their "gem". Then once presented with the power, they always turn out like Paris Hilton.

Why do you think you have a right to other people's property?

That's called "taxation" hero. We are a Country based on it. It's in the Constitution. Read it sometime instead of listening to an angry turd that wants to shoot everyone because he "is held at gunpoint" to pay taxation.

Small brains hear the slogan "they will take it from you with a gun to the head" and go crazy. Every taxation is a law and it all has to be paid, that's AMERICA. If you don't like a taxation be smart and fight it like me. Don't be a Tea Bagger small brain and try to convince the small brains that the Government is taking all our money at gun point.

THE ONLY time this could happen is if you resisted arrest for not conforming to the Constitution kiddo. Wake up.

You aren't so slow after all.

Mike Huckabee is a pretty good guy and his Christian values are rarely distorted by the "golden calf worshiping" right.

You probably don't care because of Citizens United and the turn out of every president speaking wise until the Corporations own him the day he is voted in. Don't want to end up like Kennedy, (R)ight? Follow the big money or else.

Wow, what an arrogant piece of shit you are. leaningright is arguably the kindest person on this board as well as being just a salt of the earth person who has said nothing bad about anyone. And as a teacher for 30 years he is in no way slow. The dude knows his shit. And some idiot like you wants to try and insult him? Who the fuck are you loser?

Would you let Obama cum in your mouth?

wow dude your a real dickhead.

is that your big fear with Obama ?

that his slong is bigger than yours and you would look like a dickless wonder standing next to him?

"where the white women at" huh

man are racists stupid and completely moraless

wow dude your a real dickhead.

is that your big fear with Obama ?

that his slong is bigger than yours and you would look like a dickless wonder standing next to him?

"where the white women at" huh

man are racists stupid and completely moraless

Why don't you send me another PM. You're not my type, but perhaps I can help you find someone on your beam.

I support a one party system. Look at how much better China's doing than us. It's because of their lack of electoral chaos.

I wish we had two parties, I just wish one did not include the social conservatives and/or the religious right.

I would not mind if a party emerged to the left of the Democrats and then the Republicans went away.

It would destroy the Republican party if they nominate a social conservative religious right candidate, and Hillary would get elected in a landslide.

I wish we had two parties, I just wish one did not include the social conservatives and/or the religious right.

I would not mind if a party emerged to the left of the Democrats and then the Republicans went away.

Americans have always been tolerant and fostered an attitude of live and let live. You're a bigot.

Americans have always been tolerant and fostered an attitude of live and let live. You're a bigot.

How am I a bigot? Because I want the social conservatives to have less power in Washington? I don't mind them being social conservatives, I am happy to live and let live. I simply don't like the strangle hold they have on the Republican party which in turn gives them more power than their numbers should give them. I also don't like that they try to manage my personal life.

Back