Who is you fav. Republican for 2016 presidental nomination.

How am I a bigot? Because I want the social conservatives to have less power in Washington? I don't mind them being social conservatives, I am happy to live and let live. I simply don't like the strangle hold they have on the Republican party which in turn gives them more power than their numbers should give them. I also don't like that they try to manage my personal life.

That's too bad. You say in one breath you are tolerant, and then claim they are running your life. Give me an example of a conservative Christian running your life.

That's too bad. You say one breath you are tolerant, and then claim they are running your life. Give me an example of a conservative Christian running your life.

Ill answer your question after you answer mine... How am I a bigot?

How am I a bigot? Because I want the social conservatives to have less power in Washington? I don't mind them being social conservatives, I am happy to live and let live. I simply don't like the strangle hold they have on the Republican party which in turn gives them more power than their numbers should give them. I also don't like that they try to manage my personal life.

Put the troll on ignore. Life will be better....he does not deserve your time.

Uhhmmm well that's kinda the point of the conversation here. Which one do you think will run for or win the GOP nomination?

We are almost THREE years away from the election. Many will rise and fall in that time. It is way to early to try and predict who will win the GOP nomination.

Well a Democrat did write the list.

I have been waiting to see if any of the womenfolk noticed that. It was also another Dem that added other Rep men to the list. Yet another Dem that said 'yeah, I would add those two Reps to the list'. Obviously this tells us just how sexist the Dems are.

I have been waiting to see if any of the womenfolk noticed that. It was also another Dem that added other Rep men to the list. Yet another Dem that said 'yeah, I would add those two Reps to the list'. Obviously this tells us just how sexist the Dems are.

so how many women did you add, sexists? Maybe I missed them.

so how many women did you add, sexists? Maybe I missed them.

Not being sexist, just not sure I want to come out of the closet and say that I have a lot of respect for Nikki Haley of South Carolina. Changes of her being nominated for president are near zero, and even in Republican South Carolina she may have a re election fight on her hands. But I like the woman....just do not tell any of my democratic friends here I said that.

Jeb
Marco
Randall
Chris
Someone else?

why does everyone always say jeb? we have like zero indictation that he's ever been close to running. it seems like a really weird name to throw out.

rubio seems too token-y for republicans. I don't know if he has the gravitas yet.

Chris christe - I think he'll be an initial front runner but don't know how competitive he'll be in the super red states. He's the guy that liberals love before they decide he's the fucking devil and the most conservative extreme right wing asshole person of all time.

Rand paul just wont happen. he's too new on the scene and I don't think he's going to pull enough independents and women.

I think republicans are probably drawing dead against hillary. Maybe someone will come out of left field, 2 years is a lonnng time in american politics so we will see.

Perhaps if the republican party was less sexist we would have more qualified ladies to choose from. Democrats surely have not held back from getting behind quality female candidates. I would love to see Wendy Davis beat Abbot in Texas. Not to mention the qualified females we have put in office like Tammy Baldwin of WIsconsin who is an ethical, thoughtful, and patriotic senator with a first class mind.

why does everyone always say jeb? we have like zero indictation that he's ever been close to running. it seems like a really weird name to throw out.

rubio seems too token-y for republicans. I don't know if he has the gravitas yet.

Chris christe - I think he'll be an initial front runner but don't know how competitive he'll be in the super red states. He's the guy that liberals love before they decide he's the fucking devil and the most conservative extreme right wing asshole person of all time.

Rand paul just wont happen. he's too new on the scene and I don't think he's going to pull enough independents and women.

I think republicans are probably drawing dead against hillary. Maybe someone will come out of left field, 2 years is a lonnng time in american politics so we will see.
Walker of Wisconsin if no one else, or Ryan. Of the two, I like Ryan infinitely better.

Perhaps if the republican party was less sexist we would have more qualified ladies to choose from. Democrats surely have not held back from getting behind quality female candidates. I would love to see Wendy Davis beat Abbot in Texas. Not to mention the qualified females we have put in office like Tammy Baldwin of WIsconsin who is an ethical, thoughtful, and patriotic senator with a first class mind.

Give us an example of republican sexism. You can't.

I can only speak for myself but I have no current favorite or anyone that really excites me.

I will say based on his Governorship and what I've heard him say I do like Jeb Bush but I wouldn't vote for him based on his last name. Even if he is the best of his father and brother we don't need three people in a row coming from one family.

that goes for Hillary clinton too. I think it's really fucking dangerous for america to have a husband and wife duo and a father son duo occupying the presidency for [24 out of 32] or [28 out of 36] years. We are very close to dynasty and royalty levels where sons of former presidents are just assumed to be the next in waiting. We have enough qualified people in this country that we don't need to limit ourselves like that. Sadly the fucking dumb proles only can pay attention to last names.

Back