Who is you fav. Republican for 2016 presidental nomination.

I am very saddened at how angry and partisan out whole country has gotten. I was in elementary school when Watergate happened...hit me like a load of bricks, as my family enjoyed talking about politics. We are more angry and More divided now than in 1973, methinks.

i think this has a lot to do with the internet.

In the before time, people didn't have much of a choice with who they engaged with. Yes, of course they could ignore people, but ultimately if one were to talk politics, you had some friends, your neighbors, and your co-workers. you were mostly limited to your local environment and everyone had to put up with each other to some degree.

Now people can go to niche communities all over the internet. Libertarian forums, republican havens, democrat havens. Sites for all types of special interests. A large part of our national dialogue is on twitter, on forums, on facebook groups, on blog comment sections. We coalesce more into echo-chambery type groupings. We can block people, ignore people, go to different sites, choose our own media outlets etc. We don't need the new york times anymore. We can read 1000's of sites all catering to certain demographics.

You don't have to be the crazy crackpot anymore that your friends roll their eyes at. You can go to certain websites where there are 1000's of other crazy crackpots just like you and all of a sudden, you aren't alone anymore. Your opinions begin to have more validity and acceptance in your mind. You know there are thousands of others just like you. Fuck everybody else.

And so it goes.

Could we extend that to reproduction bans? I think the human gene pool would be improved were we to give Big Money and Ishmael a forcer vasectomy.

last I checked billy was in JPP labs furiously looking for a solution on how to ban reproduction via infraction points. I am sure he can provide updates on his findings to all interested parties.

The REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED LEGISLATURE in Virginia approved forcing women who wants an abortion to undergo a vaginal ultrasound.

In other words, women seeking an abortion in Virginia will be forcibly penetrated for no medical reason.

One example of Republican SEXISM as requested...I know you'll find some BS excuse to deny what's right in front of you, but then you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

You lied. There's no vaginal ultrasound requirements, just abdominal. You lied; therefore you have no credibility.

Please thoughtfully consider putting this Ismael guy on ignore.

He has nothing useful whatsoever to add to the discussion. Responding to him just seems to encourage his middle school delusions.
The next time you enter a forum I'm sure you'll think twice before you sling insults like you did here, you sick littlecocksucker.

In the before time, people didn't have much of a choice with who they engaged with. Yes, of course they could ignore people, but ultimately if one were to talk politics, you had some friends, your neighbors, and your co-workers. you were mostly limited to your local environment and everyone had to put up with each other to some degree.

Now people can go to niche communities all over the internet. Libertarian forums, republican havens, democrat havens. Sites for all types of special interests. A large part of our national dialogue is on twitter, on forums, on facebook groups, on blog comment sections. We coalesce more into echo-chambery type groupings. We can block people, ignore people, go to different sites, choose our own media outlets etc. We don't need the new york times anymore. We can read 1000's of sites all catering to certain demographics.

You don't have to be the crazy crackpot anymore that your friends roll their eyes at. You can go to certain websites where there are 1000's of other crazy crackpots just like you and all of a sudden, you aren't alone anymore. Your opinions begin to have more validity and acceptance in your mind. You know there are thousands of others just like you. Fuck everybody else.

And so it goes.
That and the death of real journalism. Everyone wants to pay for talking heads because they are cheap. Few wish to pay for actual journalists. Besides, can anyone imagine Walter Cronkite say the dipshit things like say Sean hannity says?

And so it goes.

That's pretty insightful, Grind.

Conservative Christians like him have done untold damage to Christianity... And to the environment they should be thankful stewards of.

Santorum's pretend house in PA.

santorum-house.jpg

Santorum's real house in VA.

santorum-home.jpg

Interesting...I have always thought that you could tell a lot about someone by looking at where they live. I would say that Santorum lacks any kind of creativity looking at his VA house.

In what way? Like if they are rich or not? Or if they were outbid on multiple homes in a neighborhood and finally won a bidding on a home even if it was their fourth or fifth choice?

In what way? Like if they are rich or not? Or if they were outbid on multiple homes in a neighborhood and finally won a bidding on a home even if it was their fourth or fifth choice?
Nahhh...just an intuition thing looking at the details and overall picture. Whoever bought/built that house obviously had the money to do a lot of different things! But built the blandest most conforming neo colonial one could think of.

That's called "taxation" hero. We are a Country based on it. It's in the Constitution. Read it sometime instead of listening to an angry turd that wants to shoot everyone because he "is held at gunpoint" to pay taxation.

Small brains hear the slogan "they will take it from you with a gun to the head" and go crazy. Every taxation is a law and it all has to be paid, that's AMERICA. If you don't like a taxation be smart and fight it like me. Don't be a Tea Bagger small brain and try to convince the small brains that the Government is taking all our money at gun point.

THE ONLY time this could happen is if you resisted arrest for not conforming to the Constitution kiddo. Wake up.

This is your brain on moron; don't do moron.

Back