who shut down the refineries?

It's mainly GED'ers like you that think anybody making money besides you is immoral.
Your funny

Yep funny. My other business is not really for me. My manager makes more money out of it than I do.

My little way of helping my corner of the world.

GED ers and outsourcers call people immoral for making money.
Educated people call them smart.

Is any way of making money automatically moral in your view? Where did you get your morality? Is it imported from china and made from the date rape drug?

GED ers and outsourcers call people immoral for making money.
Educated people call them smart.

It is not the act of making money, but the way that some make it.

It would be smart to corner the market on baby formula so you could double the price ?

when you two retards stop using energy you still won't have a point.
Your inane crying is very funny thanks

Im so sick of these insecure peants turning every adult converstaion on the issues into a personal self massage of their egos.

But Desh, my house does use less energy than Gores :)

I only use on average on tank of gasoline a month in my old Subie. Darned Hydrid I bought for the business only gets about 8 mpg more than the Subie does.
The Prius only gets about 42 mpg.

Sheesh what people will fall for.

Ohh well it makes me money.

But Desh, my house does use less energy than Gores :)

I only use on average on tank of gasoline a month in my old Subie. Darned Hydrid I bought for the business only gets about 8 mpg more than the Subie does.
The Prius only gets about 42 mpg.

Sheesh what people will fall for.

Ohh well it makes me money.

I wasnt including you in the pea ants group.

I'm not tired of your trolling 10yr old messages and cutting and pasting them.
it's comical

They closed the refineries ten years ago to raise gas prices. You really have sold your soul for a dime huh? You know you can make money without hurting people toppy but then I guess you really dont care about your kids future.

They closed the refineries ten years ago to raise gas prices. You really have sold your soul for a dime huh? You know you can make money without hurting people toppy but then I guess you really dont care about your kids future.

Toppys kids will put all there money in Chevron stock and be well taken care of :D

Actually I don't think toppy can see that far ahead.
He is a per diem kind of guy.

USGED my kids don't hate me like yours do you.
Deshtard, my kids will be millionaires, unfortunately they won't actually have to work for it.

My Kid (singular) does not hate me, he is actually finally figuring out the old man has some sense.
Took him long enough.

When will you figure that out about your father ?

Back