WHOOPS SHE LIED

That the election was corrupted. But to low IQ, uninformed, uneducated, mental cases like you, it was a "MIRACLE!" Now run along douchebag. :palm:

So by "corrupted", you mean what? Stolen for Biden, right?

Because you're here saying that it was a "miracle" for Biden to have won, which means you think he didn't.

So all that shit you were talking from November 2020 - January 2021 was you alleging a stolen election that you were too fucking chickenshit to fight.

So by "corrupted", you mean what? Stolen for Biden, right?

^Dishonest lying halfwit doesn't know what corrupted means. :palm:

Because you're here saying that it was a "miracle" for Biden to have won, which means you think he didn't.

Wrong again, dishonest halfwit. I am saying 94% turnout is the miracle. It only happens in third world shit holes and dictatorships. I wish you weren't retarded. Really I do. :palm:

So all that shit you were talking from November 2020 - January 2021 was you alleging a stolen election that you were too fucking chickenshit to fight.

There you go again, being the dishonest, low IQ, lying halfwit again. :palm:

She only related what she was told, you piece of shit scumbag.

This woman could well be facing prison for lying to Congress. Now we have to find out who pressured her to lie. Was she being blackmailed? Threatened?

"
"Tony Ornato is denying that he told Cassidy Hutchinson Trump grabbed the steering wheel in presidential vehicle on 1/6 or lunged at a fellow agent, a USSS official tells @joshscampbell,” Gabby Orr, a CNN reporter, tweeted. “CNN confirms that Ornato & Engel are prepared to testify that neither incident occurred.”

This woman could well be facing prison for lying to Congress. Now we have to find out who pressured her to lie. Was she being blackmailed? Threatened?

"
"Tony Ornato is denying that he told Cassidy Hutchinson Trump grabbed the steering wheel in presidential vehicle on 1/6 or lunged at a fellow agent, a USSS official tells @joshscampbell,” Gabby Orr, a CNN reporter, tweeted. “CNN confirms that Ornato & Engel are prepared to testify that neither incident occurred.”

You are extremely stupid.

Back