Who's On Your Ignore List?

Hello Jade Dragon,

Earl, Tom, Steve, and ILA. The latter does it for attention though. I normally just groan someone, when it's a holy shit moment or I expect better of them. I've even groaned a few of my leftist peers to that effect.

Back when I began online chatting, and for many years, I was proud to say that I didn't have an Ignore List. That's utterly meaningless to me now. Now, my feeling is more like: 'What's that worth, exactly?'

Now I could hardly care less if I have entries on my Ignore List. To me, that's just like having effective spam filters. I happier knowing I never groaned anybody.

Hello Controlled Opposition,

I assure you, I have not.

Let us review our conversation; and if someone else is making your posts, here is what they said to me:

(A post which you may note that I clicked a "Thanks" for.)

You said that I have an ignore list. I told you that I do not. You said that I was attempting to deceive you as I had posted such a file several times. I asked you to back up your claim. Instead, you submitted the above. You can admit that you were incorrect. Then, we can carry on as we usually do.

You said that I have an ignore list. I told you that I do not. You said that I was attempting to deceive you as I had posted such a file several times. I asked you to back up your claim. Instead, you submitted the above. You can admit that you were incorrect. Then, we can carry on as we usually do.

OK, this is quite bizarre. I assure you I did none of the above.

Can you please present 'Reply To' quotes of me saying those things?

I now wonder if somebody else's posts are appearing with my name on them. I never said anything LIKE what you're claiming.

Quite bizarre. The above conversation, with links back to each quote shown, is my entire recollection of our discussions with one another in this thread.

If you have a recollection of a different conversation, please present it.

OK, this is quite bizarre. I assure you I did none of the above.

Can you please present 'Reply To' quotes of me saying those things?

I now wonder if somebody else's posts are appearing with my name on them. I never said anything LIKE what you're claiming.

Quite bizarre. The above conversation, with links back to each quote shown, is my entire recollection of our discussions with one another in this thread.

If you have a recollection of a different conversation, please present it.

I suppose I could scroll through all 13 pages of this thread, but you accused me of trying to deceive you. I do not have an ignore list and thus could never have posted such a list. Further, if I did have an ignore list, I would say so. Why wouldn't I?

You are causing me to consider starting one.

And, no, I do not believe you altered anything. You were simply wrong.

These back and forth discussions are boring to the readers.

This Norma thing is sounding more and more like a domer76 sock. Serious lack of intellect and vulgarity. He-he, what an IDIOT!

He says that YOU meltdown and seems to forget how Top saying "Good morning", causes him to be TRIGGERED.

Now watch and he'll post a "FO".

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

I suppose I could scroll through all 13 pages of this thread,

Well, that's what I did.

but you accused me of trying to deceive you.

I did not. I asked you to show where I said the things you claimed I said. So far, you have not been able to verify your claim.

I do not have an ignore list and thus could never have posted such a list.

I never claimed you did. I am fine with accepting your word that you do not have an Ignore List. It doesn't matter to me.

Further, if I did have an ignore list, I would say so. Why wouldn't I?

I have no reason to doubt that you would say so.

You are causing me to consider starting one.

That is everyone's prerogative.

And, no, I do not believe you altered anything. You were simply wrong.

Then you should be able to quote me to show where I was wrong. Not that I have any problem with being wrong. I have been in the past and I'm sure I will be again. Admitting it when it occurs only makes me wiser. If I was wrong, point it out and I'll own up to it. IF I was wrong. But I do need to see the quote to understand how I was wrong or else I cannot agree or own up to it.

These back and forth discussions are boring to the readers.

I am not here to entertain others. I am here to learn.

We ignore mindless rabble-rousers that this place is chock full of. If I choose otherwise I have a sock to banter when I feel like venting at that level. Like when I get a kidney stone or when the world sucks just that extra bit.

You run and hide then use that as an excuse. So typical of your kind.

Bawahahaha, you need to pay attention, he’s attacked me on several occasion, as well as others. You need more covfefe.

Disagreed with you, or personally attacked you in the manner that typically gets one ignored? I think he is too disciplined a Ruskie national to get drawn into a flame war. Moscow's orders await! :cof1:

I put a bunch of people on ignore for various reasons. Heck if I remember why on some of them. I like to take to people at my leisure. I was tempted to remove some people but realized I have this account with only a few ignores to go to if I feel like it. As it stands I'm normally here just for certain peer's presence anymore. I believe some of them feel the same.

If I was only here to hang with the Trinity, I probably wouldn't bother staying long.

It's no secret that with few rules at JPP some people have large Ignore Lists.

I am one of them, and have outlined why in my PIP.

Wanna share Ignore Lists?

I'll post mine if you post yours.

Just go to Settings / Edit Ignore List and do a copy/paste.

I wonder which names are on the most lists?

Let's find out, shall we?

This could be helpful to new posters and for the substance of the board.

I am so glad to be a voice for civility.

That just improves the quality of the board so we spend less time on drivel and more time learning.

Enjoy...

Truth Detector

You run and hide then use that as an excuse. So typical of your kind.

This coming from one of the worst here is priceless. You personally dumb down arguments and use words even a fucking pottymouth like me find taboo. What does it make you feel like a big man or something? We aren't running from debate we are avoiding poisoning our minds with the trash you present. You throw out certain things you always do and you already lost the debate anyway. The first utterance of that n-word in a race discussion and it is over. We walk away as you crawl on your belly.

This coming from one of the worst here is priceless. You personally dumb down arguments and use words even a fucking pottymouth like me find taboo. What does it make you feel like a big man or something? We aren't running from debate we are avoiding poisoning our minds with the trash you present. You throw out certain things you always do and you already lost the debate anyway. The first utterance of that n-word in a race discussion and it is over. We walk away as you crawl on your belly.

When you go into hiding, you're doing the crawling. That's how cowards that make the excuses you just made live you entire life. You can't defend what you support so you run.

No one that matters gives a shit what a pussy like you finds taboo. You amount to nothing, your parents amounted to nothing and the ones before them.

As far as losing debates, I'm not the one hiding behind the ignore and the thread ban. I do find it interesting that those claiming they were going to do all sorts of things suddenly went into hiding when their challenges were accepted.

Hello Jade Dragon,

Half of mine don't even post anymore or are just socks.
Русский агент
(o,o)
Abatis
Airvol76
Amadeus
Anarchon
anatta
AnnieOakley
anonymoose
Arminius
Artur Tomazzi
AssHatZombie
Aztec
BakedTaters
bhaktajan
Big Money
Bigdog
BillyB
Blackcat13th
blades
blasphemer
Bobb
BodyDouble
BoomShaka
Boris The Animal
Buck Tucker
Burning-Man
Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez
Cancel 2018.2
cawacko
Celticguy
CFM
chink
ClassPreE
Controlled Opposition
cooldude22
coolzone
countryboy
DamnYankee
Dark Soul
Darth Omar
David Jeffrey Spetch
daworm06
DBCooper
deadcatbounce
Death Watch 2020
Dirt McGirt
Dr. Zeak Kyle
dukkha
Earl
Ellanjay
Enlightened One
Evmetro
excommunicated
fandango
Flanders
Flash
funcouple
Getin the ring
gfm7175
Grab 'em by the pussy
Granule
Grokmaster
Grugore
Guille
Havana Moon
Heff
HillbillyStyle
hvilleherb
I Love America
iewitness
Into the Night
Irish
Irish Exit
Iron-Merc
J Craft
j-mac
J.kennedy
LadyMoonlight
Legion
Legion Fag
Legion Troll
liberalsAREracists
Lilith
linedrive
Lord Yurt
Loving91390
Magoo
marknelson5001
Mitchthomas20172017
MyParentsAreProud
Nate Higgers
nolongertolerant
NOVA
OG Yurt
OldMercsRule
Part Multi 313
philly rabbit
PoliticallyMotivated
PostmodernProphet
posttense
PraiseKek
ptif219
Q-Tip
Ralph
RB 60
Red Crow
Rob Larrikin
Robo
Sailor
Salty9373
Scrubbaloe
Silver Buzzard
Sirthinksalot
SJJRSJJS
SmarterthanYou
Southern Chicken
Southern Music
Steven VanderMolen
Stretch
Superfreak
Taft2016
tarib
TeaPartyTeen
Teflon Don
Terri4Trump
Text Drivers are Killers
The Derp
The Ugly Truth
TheDanold
tinfoil
Tkaffen
Tomcat
Tommatthews
transwarpdrive
trumper99
Truth Detector
tsuke
Uncensored2008
United76America
USFREEDOM911
Vasquezrocks
volsrock
Waternark
We Stand
Wolverine
Yoda
yourhighness
Yurt
ziggy
ZimmermanFanClub
zymurgy

The fact that they don't exist any more shows that you were right to place them on Ignore.

Back