Who's On Your Ignore List?

I didn't bother looking much further, but, what exactly are your preconditions? Anatta believes a lot of weird stuff, but, he doesn't troll and he doesn't attack people. How did he hurt your butt enough to wind-up on ignore?
Bawahahaha, you need to pay attention, he’s attacked me on several occasion, as well as others. You need more covfefe.

You missed my point. Was that by design? You started this thread and have posted your ignore list several times. I submit to you, sir or ma'am; that is not the way to ignore people.

You must be confusing me with someone else. I don't have anyone on an ignore list.

That quote is not mine. This problem has been recurring. Again; I have no ignored list. Was that a mistake on your part, or was that by design?

You can all see that quotes are appearing under my name. Why would I quote myself.

However, PoliTalker claims that I have posted an ignore list many times and accuses me of lying about it. The ball is in his court.

I didn't bother looking much further, but, what exactly are your preconditions? Anatta believes a lot of weird stuff, but, he doesn't troll and he doesn't attack people. How did he hurt your butt enough to wind-up on ignore?

I put a bunch of people on ignore for various reasons. Heck if I remember why on some of them. I like to take to people at my leisure. I was tempted to remove some people but realized I have this account with only a few ignores to go to if I feel like it. As it stands I'm normally here just for certain peer's presence anymore. I believe some of them feel the same.

Apparently you cowards that ignore those with which you disagree don't care. It proves you're nothing more than a goddamn coward.

We ignore mindless rabble-rousers that this place is chock full of. If I choose otherwise I have a sock to banter when I feel like venting at that level. Like when I get a kidney stone or when the world sucks just that extra bit.

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Groans from certain posters are like a badge of honor. Then you know you are really making your point. Pay no attention to them. If you wanted to run a study I bet you would learn that it is actually a small number of people who do nothing but sit around and groan others all the time. What negative energy.

Earl the Groaning Cricket

Earl the Groaning Cricket

Earl, Tom, Steve, and ILA. The latter does it for attention though. I normally just groan someone, when it's a holy shit moment or I expect better of them. I've even groaned a few of my leftist peers to that effect.

Earl, Tom, Steve, and ILA. The latter does it for attention though. I normally just groan someone, when it's a holy shit moment or I expect better of them. I've even groaned a few of my leftist peers to that effect.

I always laugh at the groans. They are truly a badge of honor. I prefer them to the thanks.

The two biggest groaners are the two biggest losers on this form.

Earl, the Groaning Cricket, who will never respond to your post and whose best post is "Indeed".

And Havana. The lying bitch who cherry picks "scientific" data and is a liar in that respect.

The groaner twins. :rofl2:

I will NEVER put anyone on "ignore" because I get a kick out of and enjoy laughing at the inanity and stupidity of the loony libs on this site. I used to get upset with the profanity, vulagarity and downright stupidity of these morons, but now I just laugh at these fools. And thank GOD that I'm not stupid, like these nitwits apparently are.

I will NEVER put anyone on "ignore" because I get a kick out of and enjoy laughing at the inanity and stupidity of the loony libs on this site. I used to get upset with the profanity, vulagarity and downright stupidity of these morons, but now I just laugh at these fools. And thank GOD that I'm not stupid, like these nitwits apparently are.

This jerkoff just meltdown,and told me "don't respond" !

This jerkoff just meltdown,and told me "don't respond" !

He-he, someone please tell this Mason sock that I have NO ONE on "ignore". There are several morons on here I won't respond to in the first person anymore, but I DO NOT have anyone on the "ignore" feature. This Norma thing is hideously stupid.

Yeah, dumbfuck. You ARE as stupid as they come. :rofl2:

Hello Controlled Opposition,

You can all see that quotes are appearing under my name. Why would I quote myself.

However, PoliTalker claims that I have posted an ignore list many times and accuses me of lying about it. The ball is in his court.

I assure you, I have not.

Let us review our conversation; and if someone else is making your posts, here is what they said to me:

PoliTalker,

In your way, you talk about them (your ignored people) all the time. You even post their names frequently, so it is difficult to see how you are ignoring them.

Keeping an active IgList is the only thing which makes my participation here possible. If the Ignore feature was disabled I would not participate here. I refuse to be an enabler for online abuse. If I lived a thousand years there wouldn't be enough time in my life for that kind of negativity.

You missed my point. Was that by design? You started this thread and have posted your ignore list several times. I submit to you, sir or ma'am; that is not the way to ignore people.

I am using the Ignore Feature exactly the way I want to. I find it highly effective for my purpose. It works for me to be open about it. That way people know my PIP is not BS.

Well, if it works for you, that is all that matters.
(A post which you may note that I clicked a "Thanks" for.)

Back