Why Are So Many NFL Players, Black ?

What "stalking laws" are those?

The ones about stalking (we have them in Florida)

The 2016 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 784
ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE

784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.—
(1) As used in this section, the term:

(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
(2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Although it's not mentioned here there is another law (Abuse of elderly) which states that by inflicting psychological injury on a senior citizen (person over 65) - that's a felony 3rd degree (5 years - state prison). I can show you that statute too if need be.

I show you this because i once was young and stupid like you are now, and I know you can be you own worst enemy. I won't screw you just fo being foolish, but somebody else might not be so conciliatory. Young people get themselves into trouble. They don't know what they can and cannot do. Want some evidence of that ? Here it is >> "What "stalking laws" are those?"

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ute&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.048.html

The ones about stalking (we have them in Florida)

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

It's not even much of a challenge.
He makes a fool of himself pretty well all by himself.

I gave you a "challenge" twice. I asked you for evidence that I was a racist or a liar. You haven't complied. You've made of fool of yourself. Not my problem.

I also asked if you support Affirmative Action. You defaulted on that too. I'll have to guess that you DO support it. That makes you a malicious racist.

So getting back to the TOPIC, as was stated on page 1, it appears the reason why so many NFL players are black is because of just one single reason >>> BLACK PRIVILEGE

AKA racist Affirmative Action

I gave you a "challenge" twice. I asked you for evidence that I was a racist or a liar. You haven't complied. You've made of fool of yourself. Not my problem.

I also asked if you support Affirmative Action. You defaulted on that too. I'll have to guess that you DO support it. That makes you a malicious racist.

You complied and supplied all the evidence needed.
Thanks

Is NFL 'National Football League? Mostly, minorities who are poor and heavily discriminated against go in for sports, where prejudice has difficulty in denying results, just as we 'Welsh' used to do wonderfully well in boxing for our two-million or so population when we were being most heavily shat on by the Master Race. Just wait until people are more assimilated and it won't be worth noticing one way or the other.

Why do you support the racist history in this country of denying jobs/college entrance to some people based solely on the color of their skin?

Back