Why Are So Many NFL Players, Black ?

Smells like a racist swine.

Show some evidence of that, race card fool. Actually, to call what I've said here "racist", is racist itself.

Let's just say your racism is era-challenged.....that it was supposed to have been buried.....back, when it first started drawing flies.....

February 19, 2014 - "For a number of reasons, race relations between blacks and whites in the 1930s were more strained than they had been at any time since Reconstruction. Racial inequality and segregation were written into law, as ever, but when the Great Depression hit, many Americans, both white and black, lost everything. And many Americans, both white and black, were suddenly fighting for the same menial jobs.

Minorities were vilified during the Great Depression, as they usually are in times of economic strife. In and out of the workplace, blacks were perceived and treated as threats. We think of this now as a Southern matter, which it was, but it was a Southern matter because so many blacks in the South were written out of FDR's New Deal, their access to new federal programs horsetraded away to secure the support of a Southern bloc unwilling to budge on Jim Crow."

This is an example o' why I say.....the "roots" of Racism is outright LAZINESS!!!!!!

It's the same process that's gotten quite the foothold in American-businesses, presently....why improve yourself....to become more-competitive....when you can simply ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION??!!!!

American-businesses....in an effort to be more-competitive (financially), simply buy-OUT their competitors....'cause, improving their product/process, to be more-competitive, is just a little too-much-trouble.

Ignorant, White-trash....on-the-other-hand....prefer using intimidation, violence, and.....more-recently.....modified voting-laws, to eliminate the competition!! It's no different in the workplace (for them; traditionally). Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee.....when they can simply KEEP THE COMPETITION AT BAY (thru whatever means, necessary)??

Why ELSE do you think White-trash "conservatives" are so opposed to increasing spending, on educational-opportunities for minorities, in the U.S.??

These would be the SAME White-trash "conservatives" who insist other Countries are taking manufacturing-opportunities from the U.S.....when it's THEM, who've made us less-competitive....and, "professional"-business-managers/CEOs will be ETERNALLY grateful, to them.....for their lack of effort!!!!!!

gettyimages-507938114_wide-b47a465621a0ea993c1898d3fcfa4fa4863ed09a-s900-c85.jpg

I could demonstrate my knowledge of machine shop QC, just by talking about it.

.....And, as a mechanical-designer, I can say.....talk is all it's ever BEEN, for American-manufacturing, since the '70s!!!!!!

Companies (for too-many years) have said Quality Is PRIORITY-ONE!!.....but, SCHEDULE has ALWAYS been PRIORITY-ONE!!

Big-business-managers & their Quality-lackeys decided, long-ago that GOOD ENOUGH puts their products on the shelves, before the competition does.....and, THAT'S how Japan first-started kickin'-our-manufacturing-ass!!!!!!

http://www.wyohistory.org/encyclopedia/w-edwards-deming

http://blog.leansystems.org/2013/09/dr-w-edwards-deming-people-work-in.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/396d9c44-cf32-4087-babb-b55708b001e4

Last edited:
Back