why are the costs of food and energy excluded from the inflation rate

Im not crying. I'm laughing at you.
Right. Again. I am sorry. I know it is hard to come back from being embarrassed like that.

Seriously, what part of the sentence, "That would be included." means that it wouldn't to you? I'd like to know so I can avoid using the word that you don't understand.

Right. Again. I am sorry. I know it is hard to come back from being embarrassed like that.

Seriously, what part of the sentence, "That would be included." means that it wouldn't to you? I'd like to know so I can avoid using the word that you don't understand.

Im not embarrassed either.
:)

Lets recap this thread....

Damo.... I have an apple and an orange

US & Asshat.... but you not only have an apple, you also have an orange

Damo.... I know, that is what I said.

US & Asshat.... damo is playing word games and emphasizing his apple but ignoring the fact that he also has an orange.

Damo... READ carefully.... I have stated over and over again that I have an apple AND an ORANGE. I have stated clearly that I have both.

US... Damo just doesn't get it. He continues to act as though he doesn't have an orange.

Asshat... I know, he just wants to focus on his apple.

US & Asshat.... damo is playing word games and emphasizing his apple but ignoring the fact that he also has an orange.

Damo... READ carefully.... I have stated over and over again that I have an apple AND an ORANGE. I have stated clearly that I have both.

US... Damo just doesn't get it. He continues to act as though he doesn't have an orange.

You obviously haven't read the thread. There's nothing about fruit in it.

Sod all this apple and orange nonsense.

Would anyone care to suck my plums?

Well, I AGREE with Damo and asshat and uscit, there are apples and oranges, only the oranges are really tangerines! :D

Back