'Why CNN's Trump town hall was always doomed to fail'

'Trump was the regime that so many gave their minds over to.'

"And his assault on truth-which had been clear in 2016 when I sat in that New Hampshire coffee shop-had continued unabated for four years by this point. In fact, it had increased and accelerated. In his first year as president, he averaged six false claims every day. In his second year, that number went up to sixteen false claims a day. In year three, it was twenty-two. And then in his final year, his false claims vaulted up to a staggering average of thirty-nine per day. In all, he uttered more than thirty thousand lies, deceptions, and misleading statements during his four-year presidency" Testimony (p206)

And I bet you counted every single one! :rofl2:

Trump does not decide that. It is a fair question. He has been fighting a fair and honest election for years now. He is still lying about it. It is not just the election. He is calling the entire election system corrupt. Funny. the rightys who won have not said that. Just the ones who lost. The same election was quite fair if you won.

Trump never called the election system corrupt.

He did point out the election of 2020 was dishonest...and it was. The evidence of election fraud by Democrats is still there. You can't just make it go away. You can't just make people's judgement of that evidence just go away either. The fraud was extensive enough to cause the 2020 election to fault.

It happened AGAIN in 2022.

They don’t care about Trump, they brought him in because they are trying to rebrand away from the liberal cesspool they have become.

They are hemorrhaging viewers and advertisers and probably have less than five years unless they make massive changes

A definite possibility, although they DID try to keep rephrasing their questions to get Trump to 'admit his guilt' (or something!). It was just a TV version of RQAA.

probably, but I would need to spend more time with you before being sure you are manic bipolar
Disagreed.

People tend to form groups such as the wackadoodles in the KKK, the nice, sane people in The Nice Thread* and the incel white supremacists who follow the traitorous white supremacist and authoritarian, President #45.

Legion; you’ve been slipping the past few years. People mentioned you used to be more liberal, more like Thomas Jefferson, but that you’d started to change. I came along during the change so it took research to dig deeper into your personality. Then some asshole(s) whined to Damo and the advanced search function was largely disabled. Was that part of your doing, Legion?

I’ll admit, for a Trumper, you are above average in intelligence, but even by those low standards, you’ve been slipping over the past two years. You’re less clever, more angry. You lack depth and stick to a shallowness. Do you have a medical issue or is this just you getting old and demented? What happened to change you?

*Sane being defined as “within the normal range”. :thup:

He’s manic that’s not a good kind of energy
[FONT="][B]The manic phase of bipolar disorder may include:[/B][/FONT]

[LIST]
[*]feeling very happy, elated or overjoyed.
[*]talking very quickly.
[*]feeling full of energy.
[*]feeling self-important.
[*]feeling full of great new ideas and having important plans.
[*]being easily distracted.
[*]being easily irritated or agitated.
[/LIST]
[URL="https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/conditions/bipolar-disorder/symptoms/"]More items...[/URL]

PGEB9b1brVHY0eqhFihFQuiAkKtnNiTwJUNhlqoGfDKiR2jAkLo4QBXcAjMMNBgFIyCUTAKAJaE7XXpS o4AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

https://www.nhs.uk › conditions › s...

[h=3]Symptoms - Bipolar disorder - NHS[/h]

Psychoquackery.

Disagreed.

People tend to form groups such as the wackadoodles in the KKK, the nice, sane people in The Nice Thread* and the incel white supremacists who follow the traitorous white supremacist and authoritarian, President #45.

Legion; you’ve been slipping the past few years. People mentioned you used to be more liberal, more like Thomas Jefferson, but that you’d started to change. I came along during the change so it took research to dig deeper into your personality. Then some asshole(s) whined to Damo and the advanced search function was largely disabled. Was that part of your doing, Legion?

Hallucinations. Inversion fallacy.

They don’t care about Trump, they brought him in because they are trying to rebrand away from the liberal cesspool they have become.

They are hemorrhaging viewers and advertisers and probably have less than five years unless they make massive changes

Maybe you ought to lay-off that right wing toxic tea.

Trump does not decide that. It is a fair question. He has been fighting a fair and honest election for years now. He is still lying about it. It is not just the election. He is calling the entire election system corrupt. Funny. the rightys who won have not said that. Just the ones who lost. The same election was quite fair if you won.

his answer is well publicized and many agree.

2016 election was fraudulent to a fault.

judges refusing to make the right decision doesn't effect reality.

retardo thinks I am Legion

:laugh:

what a fucking idiot

LOL

Like I am imagining your signature line for two years was having me on ignore? :rofl2:

Stop being a pussified gimp, Legion. Do the right thing as you near the end of your life. Go out with goodness in your heart, not as an evil fuckwit like you are doing now.

Success would have been separating Trump from his fans, and no, this did not do that, it did the opposite.

CNN has all kinds of egg on their faces.

The Constitution is dead....judges being pro-Revolution should come as no surprise to you at all....I have been warning you for years.

The truth is Trump proved the election was fair and honest. He got more recounts than anyone ever did. The election commissions gave him all he asked. He went to court over 60 times and lost every case because the judges just said "show evidence the voting was compromised'. He had nothing. The secretarys of state that he asked to redo the count were Repubs.
Nobody should question the election. we have a terrific system.Illegal votes are as rare as an intelligent Repub post on this board. Unheard of

Back