'Why CNN's Trump town hall was always doomed to fail'

There is no democracy. The United States was never a democracy.

it is except for the presidential vote. That should be fixed. The electoral college is a bad anachronism.m It should be jettisoned as soon as possible. With that being the exception, America is always listed as a democracy. Like this list. https://www.democracymatrix.com/ranking You do not decide what is and isn't a democracy. Especially, when you are wrong.

He claims to have been. If not, what's the truth on that?

I wonder, what was Dutch's designator?

My NEC on the enlisted side was 3384.

He claims it, but he knows nothing about any aircraft. He's already demonstrated it. He's so far claimed in the past to be a psychologist, a pilot, a sailor, an engineer, a scientist, a seer, a mathematician, a lawyer, a mechanic, and a philosopher.

He's a nothing. Trying to imagine that he's important.

there are things that happen and things that don't happen tho.
and a judges opinion on it doesn't change it.
What you observe happening is colored by how you perceive it. Reality is a matter of one's perception. Each person's reality is as unique to him as a fingerprint. Even observing things that happen is colored by how you think the universe works.
if you don;t agree you can go suck schrodinger's cat's dick.
Schrodinger only defined reality for Schrodinger. It is not my reality or yours.

it is except for the presidential vote.
Not a democracy either.
That should be fixed.
Nothing to fix. The procedure describing how the President is elected is clearly specified in the Constitution, which you discard.
The electoral college is a bad anachronism.
No. It is in the Constitution of the United States.
It should be jettisoned as soon as possible.
Then try to get people to vote to amend the Constitution. Until it is amended, the electoral college remains.
With that being the exception, America is always listed as a democracy.
The United States was never a democracy. It has a constitution and representatives. Democracies have neither.
Holy Links do not define any word.
You do not decide what is and isn't a democracy.
I'm not. The meaning of the word 'democracy' and what it means has not changed. It is YOU trying to redefine it.
Especially, when you are wrong.
Inversion fallacy.

What you observe happening is colored by how you perceive it. Reality is a matter of one's perception. Each person's reality is as unique to him as a fingerprint. Even observing things that happen is colored by how you think the universe works.

Schrodinger only defined reality for Schrodinger. It is not my reality or yours.

things actually happen or don't happen tho.

you're not smart for typing dum dum nuggets.

Back