'Why CNN's Trump town hall was always doomed to fail'

(fly helicopters in the Navy)

AH! So that's why you're an idiot, with a capitol IDIOT! You were an Airedale and a zero! That makes you about as smart as your average ambulance chasing liar... err, lawyer, which is to say about as smart as a house brick.

He never flew any aircraft. He knows nothing about piloting any kind of aircraft.

You know the Abbie Normals attract my attention. The fact you think displaying your ignorant of the United States military and me correcting you is “triggering” me is part of that.

Have you always had mental issues, anymouse? Is that why you couldn’t operate as a private dentist, if you really did graduate from dental night classes. After your contract with the Army ended is that why you hid in the woods of Alaska like Ted Kaczynski?

Hallucinations.

How crazy are you?
Crazy enough to be here on JPP, obviously! :D
The judges were placed by Bush, Obama, and Trump.
What judges?
They were following the law, something you cannot accept as the right thing to do.
Who is 'they'?
Courts are to simply rule in Trump's favor or they are corrupt?
What rulings?
They said to Trump's lawyers, Provide evidence of the election theft".
Who is 'they'? Hallucinations.
They had none, zip, zero.
You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, dude.
That is why they were sometimes laughed out of court.
What court?
That is why people on this board laugh at you.
Omniscience fallacy.
You are just a blind believer who does not have the mental horsepower to evaluate the facts.
Buzzword fallacy. Attempted proof by buzzword. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

reality is reality. a judge only has an opinion like anyone else.

you let judges dictate your reality.

that still makes you dumb.

it would be best if your responses contained rebuttals.

There is no such thing as 'absolute reality'. Attempted proof by buzzword.

Back