Why didn't Palin stay in office and...

sorry froggie I'm writing over you because I can see citizen's quote came up when you quoted him.

Citizen glad to see you can understand a few words that on the page, that mean's your not fully illiterate. Comprehension we still have to work on. Willie Brown, a big time liberal, did not call Sarah Palin a genius. He called her move to leave Alaska a politically genius move. Comprehend the difference? (Rhetorical question because I already know your respond is going to be no.)

And froggie I'm not sure what bar is being lowered. Willie Brown is the ultimate politician with a lifetime of experience which is what makes his column and insights so interesting. You (and everyone else) are obviously free to disagree his perspective.

So, she has a good agent, she isn't a genius, the person who thought she should move on is a genius.

We didn't forgive Jewel, we won't forgive Palin.

So, she has a good agent, she isn't a genius, the person who thought she should move on is a genius.

We didn't forgive Jewel, we won't forgive Palin.

Well Willie Brown is speaking from a national political perspective and again Willie said the move was political genius in his opinion. I assume you know who the agent is and they can be given credit. At the end of the day though its ultimately her move and she will either benefit from it or die from it (politically speaking) but it will be her and not this agent.

Well Willie Brown is speaking from a national political perspective and again Willie said the move was political genius in his opinion. I assume you know who the agent is and they can be given credit. At the end of the day though its ultimately her move and she will either benefit from it or die from it (politically speaking) but it will be her and not this agent.

Yes, ultimately it will be her decision...and I wish her luck at making all the money she can make!

If she runs for office, now that is another thing all together, but I don't think that she will, she isn't thick enough in the skin!

Yes, ultimately it will be her decision...and I wish her luck at making all the money she can make!

If she runs for office, now that is another thing all together, but I don't think that she will, she isn't thick enough in the skin!
Oh, it will probably God's decision first and then Sarah's calling!

David can then have him properly arrested for assault, the law is good!

You guys are a sucker for a pretty face!

And he will get a fine, witch I am sure they can afford to pay, but Letterman is shown to his viewers what a pussy he really is, Guess grown men hit a bit harder than little girls

And he will get a fine, witch I am sure they can afford to pay, but Letterman is shown to his viewers what a pussy he really is, Guess grown men hit a bit harder than little girls

Better an pussy than dead.

Back