Why do Christians condemn everyone not in their ideology?

Christians have long generally made room for others to follow their will....it is the WOKE who dont.

Serious question.

Because Right Wing Christian WHITE Nationalism is a false feeling of Superiority and immortality.

They believe they are the chosen ones to rise up from the dead and go to heaven. They believe that Heaven is for white's only.

They believe Jesus was White! Even Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, Mother Nature, Father Time, Uncle Sam, and the Easter Bunny! :laugh:

Everyone else is headed straight to hell- without passing GO!

Christians try to convince you, the WOKE issue commands and punish for defiance.

One is way better than the other.

Because Right Wing Christian WHITE Nationalism is a false feeling of Superiority and immortality.

They believe they are the chosen ones to rise up from the dead and go to heaven. They believe that Heaven is for white's only.

They believe Jesus was White! Even Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, Mother Nature, Father Time, Uncle Sam, and the Easter Bunny! :laugh:

Everyone else is headed straight to hell- without passing GO!

Obviously not a serious answer…:rolleyes:

Serious question.

I think you mean to ask this about the Christian nationalists that have hijacked the religion for politics. Real Christians are taught not to condemn and even go as far as share the same loving respect to even those that could be considered an enemy.

no, I do not because
a) that does not answer either question
b) I was not interested in your opinion

a) I take the OP's question to not mean all Christians, but specific groups. One example is Westboro Baptist Church.
b) This is an open forum.

I think you mean to ask this about the Christian nationalists that have hijacked the religion for politics. Real Christians are taught not to condemn and even go as far as share the same loving respect to even those that could be considered an enemy.

Unfortunately it's the white christian right the GOP has surrendered to.

Back