Why do Christians condemn everyone not in their ideology?

Yah, I know. The crusades, the Spanish Inquisition and the 1/6 attack are examples of you fascist fuck's intolerance of people different from you.

Anti-Judaism
After the advent of Christianity, a new anti-Judaism evolved. Initially, Christianity was seen
as simply another Jewish sect, since Jesus and the Disciples were Jewish and preached a form
of Judaism. In the year 70 C.E.,3
the Romans destroyed the Jewish State, and most Jews were
scattered throughout the ancient world.
During the first few hundred years after the crucifixion of Jesus by the Romans, adherents of both
Judaism and Christianity co-existed—sometimes peacefully, sometimes with animosity—as they
sought to practice their faiths in the same lands.
With the conversion of the Roman emperors, Christianity became the sole established religion of
the Roman Empire, and the early church fathers sought to establish Christianity as the successor
to Judaism. The refusal of Jews to accept Jesus as the Messiah was viewed as a threat to the
Roman rulers and to Christianity. Since both religions came from the Old Testament, Christians
sought to establish the validity of their new religion by claiming that it superseded
Judaism.

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/f...outreach/Brief-History-on-Anti-Semitism-A.pdf

the question was

so your interpretation is incorrect. a good example of why your opinion is of no interest to me.

still does not answer either question.

Then he should have said certain Christians.

Yes I did answer. I gave you Westboro as an example.

You seem to feel offended by his question. If it doesn't pertain to you, it should be of no interest to you.

a) I take the OP's question to not mean all Christians, but specific groups. One example is Westboro Baptist Church.
b) This is an open forum.

Westboro and others alike are deplorable. God doesn't hate gay people and calling them fags is more like dancing to the devil's tune.

Then he should have said certain Christians.

Yes I did answer. I gave you Westboro as an example.

You seem to feel offended by his question. If it doesn't pertain to you, it should be of no interest to you.

so what you wish for BP to have asked supersedes what he did ask.
i am content to let him ask the questions he chooses to ask.
and you should consider answering the questions i asked as well instead of just mouthing what you felt like saying.

so what you wish for BP to have asked supersedes what he did ask.
i am content to let him ask the questions he chooses to ask.
and you should consider answering the questions i asked as well instead of just mouthing what you felt like saying.

Okay. I'll also ask him. Maybe he'll pay attention if I call him names.

Serious question.

Hey BidenTheRetard, did you mean *ALL* Christians? You're a retard if you meant all Christians.

Saying atheists or nonChristians are going to hell.

ok, thx for responding.

so you think Christians professing what their scripture tells them is they themselves condemning ?
and if a person chooses to not to follow the Hebrew or Christian means to receive eternal life that it is somehow God's fault that they wind up without it ?
i think it is the individual who condemns himself.

ok, thx for responding.

so you think Christians professing what their scripture tells them is they themselves condemning ?
and if a person chooses to not to follow the Hebrew or Christian means to receive eternal life that it is somehow God's fault that they wind up without it ?

If a person have never heard of Jesus, does that mean he is condemning himself?

ok, thx for responding.

I think Christians like to condemn others.

Back