Why do conservatives bash education? GOP leaders went to elite universities.

No, clever trolling is always a must do... :awesome:

I know the radical Left, like you, has no sense of humor, but I still hold out hope that someday one of you will get one... :laugh:

My word Gardner, you Republicans are the most emotional people on the planet- ALWAYS WEARING YOUR FEELINGS ON THE CUFF!

Quick, tell DeSantis his history major was a completely useless rich girls' major.
It was only good for getting into law school. That’s it.
I knew a girl that got into Tulane law school with a 2.4 GPA in home economics.
LOL

It was only good for getting into law school. That’s it.

It is good for teaching thinking within society, and expressing those thoughts. That makes it good for getting into law school, among other things.

I knew a girl that got into Tulane law school with a 2.4 GPA in home economics.
LOL

I doubt it, but even if it were true... trump got rejected from every law school he tried for, so you are saying he got less than a 2.4 in home economics.

It is good for teaching thinking within society, and expressing those thoughts. That makes it good for getting into law school, among other things.
Like what? Being governor of a large state? I didn't think you'd consider DeSantis to be a good governor. My bad.

I doubt it, but even if it were true... trump got rejected from every law school he tried for, so you are saying he got less than a 2.4 in home economics.
Oh, it's true alright but I'm not sure what that has to do with Trump and even if it did, why mention Trump to me?

Back