Why do liberals hate Sarah Palin?

But solitary, the whole envirowacko movement is based on a proven lie, the lie of manmade global warming. This environmental hysteria is an excuse to insist on centralized control of all energy resources. It's a justification of more totalitarianism. But you get high on that shit, so you're in heaven, aren't you?

I was not talking about global warming. I was referring to the loosening of environment regulations by republicans. I was talking about the dangers of the pollutants we create and have no way to store long term. The toxins are in our environment now. To ignore that is to ignore the medical and scientific evidence.

I was not talking about global warming. I was referring to the loosening of environment regulations by republicans. I was talking about the dangers of the pollutants we create and have no way to store long term. The toxins are in our environment now. To ignore that is to ignore the medical and scientific evidence.

Yes you were.

I don’t think it will be enough! I don’t even think plastic surgery will do it! I can never hope to match her unparalleled beauty, I don’t think any woman can.

Darla, I know exactly what you mean. Since I have had the blessed good fortune to see Palin, my wife looks plain to me. I doubt any woman will ever look that good to me again.

:cry:

Oh ok, now you know what I meant when I post?

Well that should save me time. Since you know what I am thinking and what I meant, you can just post my fascist thoughts for me.

Im not against basic environmental emissions control of actual pollutants. Co2 is a naturally occurring organic gas necessary for all plant life. Do you agree it should be considered a pollutant, considering that the greenhouse theory has been disproven? Are you ready to pay a carbon tax for every breath you exhale? This is past the line of reasonable pollution law.

Im not against basic environmental emissions control of actual pollutants. Co2 is a naturally occurring organic gas necessary for all plant life. Do you agree it should be considered a pollutant, considering that the greenhouse theory has been disproven? Are you ready to pay a carbon tax for every breath you exhale? This is past the line of reasonable pollution law.

Carbon dioxide is not the problem. There are pollutants being made now that will be extremely toxic for thousands of years. And minute amounts can kill.

I don’t think it will be enough! I don’t even think plastic surgery will do it! I can never hope to match her unparalleled beauty, I don’t think any woman can.
Well, true. But only one guy has any shot, so just getting close should be enough.

But do you agree with labelling co2 a pollutant? yes or no.

No I do not. If there is sufficient scientific evidence to support curtailing the volume of CO2, then we can make that an issue.

Some things are not dangerous unless sufficient volume is attained.

Back