Why do liberals insist on subjective morality being laws?

Which I take is why you are against the death penalty.

Do we all have the right to be free, because we are born free?

We are born free ? I don't think so , we are born into the rules of the society into which we just happen to be born. And then the indoctrination begins....

I am for legalizing all drugs to legal adults. If they want to eat strychnine they can for all I care. As long as they are old enough to know the risks and benefits.
I believe I should be able to buy any medical drug I want/need without a prescription as well.

something funny? Why are you allowed to shape the country into your worldview but I can't?

I'm not worried about your worldview grind. Virtually nobody shares it. You'll find yourself very, very, very alone when you make your views known publically to other people.

Which is why, I suspect, you told me a while ago you keep your extreme political views hidden from people you interact with publically.

why don't you move to canada or western europe cypress?

No. He's going to stay here, as am I Grind, and work to force health care on you. And you will live 20 years longer because of it and still be ungrateful.

But that won't bother me, because in the end by reward is in forcing you to go to the doctor and get twice-yearly proctologist exams. :tongout:

good us, we agree.

I also think the fda should be disbanded or at the very least they can't have any binding findings.

At the very least we should strive to minimalize such subjectivity as much as possible.

Funding for the arts is NOT NECCESARY.

that is YOUR opinion, others oopinions will differ, should you impose your opinions on others ? It is a bit unfortunate that in a republic or democracy this is inevitable though.

I'm not worried about your worldview grind. Virtually nobody shares it. You'll find yourself very, very, very alone when you make your views known publically to other people.

Which is why, I suspect, you told me a while ago you keep your extreme political views hidden from people you interact with publically.

im not ashamed of sharing my beliefs if people were to ask, I just don't think it makes good dinner conversation.

I know that you are a hypocrite cypress, as long as you get your way, why would you give a fuck, right? Majority rules.

good us, we agree.

I also think the fda should be disbanded or at the very least they can't have any binding findings.

I do like the aspect of the FDA checking on the providers of our food supply though. I want to know my food is safe to eat, and I want to know that the drug I take is what it says it is and the strength is says. Other than that I agree.

i don't need universal healthcare. I am fine as it is. I don't have any student loans or finacial aid. I wont have financial problems and I wont need help with paying for medical care.

leave me alone.

ihate makes a good argument regarding individual rights and the objectivity of preserving them. I still need more proof though.

im not ashamed of sharing my beliefs if people were to ask, I just don't think it makes good dinner conversation.

I know that you are a hypocrite cypress, as long as you get your way, why would you give a fuck, right? Majority rules.

Calm down. You're awfully cranky and angry for such a young kid.

Enjoy life. Society and parents are supporting you, you're in college, these are some of the best years of your life. Enjoy.

No. He's going to stay here, as am I Grind, and work to force health care on you. And you will live 20 years longer because of it and still be ungrateful.

But that won't bother me, because in the end by reward is in forcing you to go to the doctor and get twice-yearly proctologist exams. :tongout:

Well, that puts a damper on things.

I was gonna see if you wanted to spend a couple years living in Rome with me.

j/k

Calm down. You're awfully cranky and angry for such a young kid.

Enjoy life. Society and parents are supporting you, you're in college, these are some of the best years of your life. Enjoy.

you're a hypocrite, if you are going to make subjective beliefs law, then you have to stop bitching when christians do it.

This Universal Healthcare thing seems to be one more step to deincentivize hard work. Almost everybody doesn't get health coverage in their first job, they work towards that next step in order to get that benefit. It incentivizes improvement rather than ambivalence. I don't think it would be that great a benefit to work towards ambivalence and call it improvement.. It sounds like putting lipstick on a pig. I prefer working towards lowering cost by a semi-universal single payer system so that when it becomes necessary for society to pay the cost for an individual it will not be excessive and more people could afford direct coverage....

Back