Why do people obsess over abortion?

I wish I could be there for that discussion.

God: "Why did you support killing 65 million innocent babies?"

QP!: Because 20% of pregnancies miscarry and Nordberg says you're responsible."

God: LOL

I would be fine sending you tickets to watch.

If you are true believer in God and a believer that the after life with God is what matters as life on this planet is just a blip in time compared to the eternity with God, then you should be fine whether you are Evangelical, Jew, Muslim, atheist, or other in letting God reward you, if you are the one who picked the right religion, and to punish those who picked the wrong religion, or no religion to follow.

Judge not lest you be judged, and all that jazz. Meaning, leave the judging to God otherwise you end up with simply whoever holds power at the time (Jew, Muslim, Christian, etc) judging and it switching as the power shifts.

I am perfectly ok with my god, the great spaghetti monster in the sky judging me. I make a mean carbonara ....and he is not a fan of babies, like the Christian god.

original.jpg

But just because a Muslim, Christian or Tom Cruise and Xenu think i should live to ways that follow their religion, they should NEVER seek to get the gov't to enforce that on me, or anyone else.

tom-and-xenu.jpg

Surely you would say it would be ridiculous for gov't to force you follow the ideals of Scientology, right? And that is because you believe it to be a whacky religion with no basis in fact, logic or reason. You would believe even Tom disagreed he should not his force his religion on you, right?

I feel the same way about the other religions on this planet. You and i can disagree. Just don't force your religion on me then. Let God deal with me, if he finds i sinned and he does not like my carbonara.

Yakuda, do you agree if Tom Cruise and Scientology could capture political power that they should not able to force Scientology beliefs on everyone via the wielding the power of the law?

Because is you do, why do you think it few accept the same when it is THEIR religion that has the power?

I would be fine sending you tickets to watch.

If you are true believer in God and a believer that the after life with God is what matters as life on this planet is just a blip in time compared to the eternity with God, then you should be fine whether you are Evangelical, Jew, Muslim, atheist, or other in letting God reward you, if you are the one who picked the right religion, and to punish those who picked the wrong religion, or no religion to follow.

Judge not lest you be judged, and all that jazz. Meaning, leave the judging to God otherwise you end up with simply whoever holds power at the time (Jew, Muslim, Christian, etc) judging and it switching as the power shifts.

I am perfectly ok with my god, the great spaghetti monster in the sky judging me. I make a mean carbonara ....and he is not a fan of babies, like the Christian god.

original.jpg

But just because a Muslim, Christian or Tom Cruise and Xenu think i should live to ways that follow their religion, they should NEVER seek to get the gov't to enforce that on me, or anyone else.

tom-and-xenu.jpg

Surely you would say it would be ridiculous for gov't to force you follow the ideals of Scientology, right? And that is because you believe it to be a whacky religion with no basis in fact, logic or reason. You would believe even Tom disagreed he should not his force his religion on you, right?

I feel the same way about the other religions on this planet. You and i can disagree. Just don't force your religion on me then. Let God deal with me, if he finds i sinned and he does not like my carbonara.

God will deal with you but don't force your religion on me. Please don't give me the asinine argument it's not a religion.

Is it because God created a soul to enter the world and abortion is defiance of God?

A much better question is why are Democrats so determined to murder innocent babies?

Remember back in the Roe v Wade days. They said abortions should be rare, limited and legal? How that has changed.

God will deal with you but don't force your religion on me. Please don't give me the asinine argument it's not a religion.

I am fine with god dealing with me, as i said. And letting your god deal with you, as i said. I would not force you to believe what i believe, nor to take the actions i take based on my belief. i believe you should be able to live by your faith, 100%.

I just do not believe you should be able to force your faith on a Jew, Muslim or Atheist, or other, simply because you can thru law.

Do you not agree? Would you agree that Jews or Muslims or Scientologist should not be able to force their religious beliefs on you, simply if they got power?

I am fine with god dealing with me, as i said. And letting your god deal with you, as i said. I would not force you to believe what i believe, nor to take the actions i take based on my belief. i believe you should be able to live by your faith, 100%.

I just do not believe you should be able to force your faith on a Jew, Muslim or Atheist, or other, simply because you can thru law.

Do you not agree? Would you agree that Jews or Muslims or Scientologist should not be able to force their religious beliefs on you, simply if they got power?

You know you're dealing with an clueless low IQ moron^^ when they don't know that God is capitalized. :palm:

Abortion has nothing to do with religion except to zealots of the death religion.

The ol' "God's Will" argument? LOL

FWIW, I have as much use for Bible thumpers and militant atheists as day old dog shit.

As someone who did more bible study than most, growing up, it is far worse than simply 'god's will'.

It expose the deep hypocrisy and utter lack of logic one must swallow to hold religious views.

If one is 'not judge the actions of God', 'not to blame god' as 'we cannot know his mind and his bigger purpose', when tragedy strikes such as babies getting slaughtered. then we also should STFU in thanking him when good things happen for us saying things like 'this only happened by the grace of god'.

Because if the human is able to judge and determine the latter we can judge and determine in the former that it 'only happened by cravenness of God and his lack of GAF when he easily could have saved the babies via a miracle'.

If god can intervene to make sure a team gets a last minute touchdown and wins the big game, because he finds that to be a priority, then he sure AF can intervene to save dying babies. And yes we should judge those choices.

Abortion has nothing to do with religion except to zealots of the death religion.

But when an abortion can be done, to a point, in terms of the Republicunts has everything to do with religion.

They ignore the science and doctors pushing a belief that lives begins at masturbation, and it is wrong to anyway stop those sperm from a journey that could even allow for the possibility of pregnancy in some religious zealot belief that each and every sperm should have a right and chance to meet and fertilize each and every egg.

Were the line is drawn based on discussions with Republicunts is absolutely a matter of religion. Just as it is with jews who are going thru the US courts to argue that blocking them from abortion, as their "bible" commands access to, is the State interfering with their religious rights and beliefs. You will find all sorts of variation argued by many religions where abortion should and should not be allowed to be done, or start or stop, but is Republicunts who try to use law to impose their religious view on OTHERS.

But when an abortion can be done, to a point, in terms of the Republicunts has everything to do with religion.

They ignore the science and doctors pushing a belief that lives begins at masturbation, and it is wrong to anyway stop those sperm from a journey that could even allow for the possibility of pregnancy in some religious zealot belief that each and every sperm should have a right and chance to meet and fertilize each and every egg.

Were the line is drawn based on discussions with Republicunts is absolutely a matter of religion. Just as it is with jews who are going thru the US courts to argue that blocking them from abortion, as their "bible" commands access to, is the State interfering with their religious rights and beliefs. You will find all sorts of variation argued by many religions where abortion should and should not be allowed to be done, or start or stop, but is Republicunts who try to use law to impose their religious view on OTHERS.

Every time I think you can't be more stupid, ignorant and useless, you prove me wrong.

go kill yourself you fucking asshole

And if you call Truth Detector on his BS I bet he won't be able to cite these Democrats that he is trying to pretend represent the party view. As the Democrat party view is that a Roe V Wade standard or return to, in legislation is what they want.

It was not the Dem party over the last 50 years clamouring to tear down Roe for a looser standard. They were perfectly content with Roe being the law of the land as were most moderate and reasonable Republicans. So that proves Truth Detector is full of shit. It was the Republicunts who changed their stance and now pursue nationwide abortion bans not just for abortion but to certain medications that are safe and needed for things that go well beyond abortion and will emperil the lives of others if they cannot access those drugs. The Republicunts DGAF about those lives being lost.

And if they win that battle all forms of contraception will be next. Things that do not stop any form of pregnancy AFTER one has begun. We are talking things that stop using any thing that could prevent a pregnancy from having the chance to happen. There is no pregnancy yet, no fetus at any stage. Just some sperm that, if given the chance will attempt to find an egg and fertilize it.

Even though Republicants do not even define that as 'life', they believe the 'possibility of potential life' must also be protected.

lol at you not knowing that is a quote of the passage so if it is ignorant it is the bible ignorance and not mine.

lols at you being stupid enough to make up more lies about what I know....you've been looking like the clown at the birthday party who forgot to zip up his fly and doesn't realize why everyone is laughing at him.....,......priest giving a woman a "potion" of dirt and water......I guess you ascribe to the same Jewish mediaeval science Guano believes in.....the fetus is mere water......dirt mixed in water causes abortions.....the unborn child is not a living human.......lib'rul ignorance........

And if you call Truth Detector on his BS I bet he won't be able to cite these Democrats that he is trying to pretend represent the party view. As the Democrat party view is that a Roe V Wade standard or return to, in legislation is what they want.

It was not the Dem party over the last 50 years clamouring to tear down Roe for a looser standard. They were perfectly content with Roe being the law of the land as were most moderate and reasonable Republicans. So that proves Truth Detector is full of shit. It was the Republicunts who changed their stance and now pursue nationwide abortion bans not just for abortion but to certain medications that are safe and needed for things that go well beyond abortion and will emperil the lives of others if they cannot access those drugs. The Republicunts DGAF about those lives being lost.

And if they win that battle all forms of contraception will be next. Things that do not stop any form of pregnancy AFTER one has begun. We are talking things that stop using any thing that could prevent a pregnancy from having the chance to happen. There is no pregnancy yet, no fetus at any stage. Just some sperm that, if given the chance will attempt to find an egg and fertilize it.

Even though Republicants do not even define that as 'life', they believe the 'possibility of potential life' must also be protected.

You have to wonder what ethical principle the GOP uses. Gun deaths are acceptable. Women--and men--deciding to terminate pregnancy is not acceptable.

You realize repeating something doesnt make it true right?

As someone who did more bible study than most, growing up, it is far worse than simply 'god's will'.

It expose the deep hypocrisy and utter lack of logic one must swallow to hold religious views.

If one is 'not judge the actions of God', 'not to blame god' as 'we cannot know his mind and his bigger purpose', when tragedy strikes such as babies getting slaughtered. then we also should STFU in thanking him when good things happen for us saying things like 'this only happened by the grace of god'.

Because if the human is able to judge and determine the latter we can judge and determine in the former that it 'only happened by cravenness of God and his lack of GAF when he easily could have saved the babies via a miracle'.

If god can intervene to make sure a team gets a last minute touchdown and wins the big game, because he finds that to be a priority, then he sure AF can intervene to save dying babies. And yes we should judge those choices.

If you had a scientific background, you'd know 1) anecdotal experiences can be useful but limited and 2) single instances of evidence are not very scientific.

Additionally, I'm curious how you know your time in Bible Study was more than others on JPP.

Observationally, it's clear you have a lot of anger about your religious experiences growing up. Does this resentment imply to poor relations with your parents?

One example of such poor relations I've witnessed a few times are staunchly religious parents and a gay adult son. Are you gay, QP?

FWIW, let's be clear that there's a huuuuuge fucking difference between whatever created the Universe and the truth behind existence versus ancient human views of such things.

Back