Why do people still believe in Jesus and Christianity?

So now you are hiding behind the OP? ROFLMAO

Everyone can see you called people cunts, cockroaches and other names. None of which has anything to do with the OP. You're not just a hypocrite, but you are proved to be a coward. Sad.

Where did i claim to be a chirstian? How fucking stupid are you actually???????

Where did i claim to be a chirstian? How fucking stupid are you actually???????

Thanks for admitting you are not a Christian. It's clear by your actions you were not, but confirmation is always appreciated.

Matthew 5:15-16.

The thread is making unsupported claims about Christians not yakuda. You're just a shit filled bag of idiocy aren't you?

According to Wikipedia,

Virtually all reputable scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus existed.

But, hey. Since right-wingers like to ignore expert consensus when it fits their narrative (global warming, etc), I'll do the same with the issue of Jesus' historicity when it fits my atheistic narrative. Fair is fair.

According to Wikipedia,

But, hey. Since right-wingers like to ignore expert consensus when it fits their narrative (global warming, etc), I'll do the same with the issue of Jesus' historicity when it fits my atheistic narrative. Fair is fair.

Whataboutism. Next you'll be advocating killing believers just like Stalin and Mao.

According to Wikipedia,

Does it say those scholars think the historic Jesus that existed was God and the savior of the world? You idiot.

It's in my job description for both careers. I do not hide the fact I can be an asshole like you hide the fact you are not a Christian.

Why would I have to share that? No need to for you to admit you're an accusatory asshole we all are it.

It's been obliterated by scholars for over a hundred years. We know that Jesus himself is most likely pure myth.
Christianity is unfalsifiable, genius... It is a religious belief... All the supporting evidence in the world cannot prove it to be true or false...

So accept it as true, deny it as false, or quite simply just leave it be... The choice is yours... Seems like you're opting for choice #2...

I think the chances that Jesus didn't exist are about zero. Other than that, it rather depends what you mean by Christianity. What you have in the 'States is very far from that.
I'm not sure how the OP defines it, but I define Christianity as the belief that Jesus exists and is exactly who he says he is (per the Holy Bible).

According to Wikipedia,

Consensus is not a proof. Global Warming is merely a religion that requires its members to outright reject logic, mathematics, and science.

Back