Why do right wingers hate education?

BidenPresident

Verified User
Everyday racists bash Blacks and education. Why is that? Afraid that your high school diploma is not as prestigious as a college degree?

why do shit stain liberals hate a representative form of govenrment?

You don't let a community choose how they educate their kids

you don't let Alabama decide their own self defense legislation for abortion issues

you try to get podcasts to be torn down and statutes toppled even when you don't live, listen, or look at it

Everyday racists bash Blacks and education. Why is that? Afraid that your high school diploma is not as prestigious as a college degree?

A college degree is not prestigious. Neither is a high school diploma. Both are little more than participation awards. I don't hire on whether you have any degree or not. I hire based on whether you know your shit and can do your job.

A college degree is not prestigious. Neither is a high school diploma. Both are little more than participation awards. I don't hire on whether you have any degree or not. I hire based on whether you know your shit and can do your job.

There are actually people pathetic enough to seek employment from you, you diseased cock holster?
Do you teach them how to suck the pus out of syphilitic cock sores?

why do shit stain liberals hate a representative form of govenrment?

You don't let a community choose how they educate their kids

you don't let Alabama decide their own self defense legislation for abortion issues

you try to get podcasts to be torn down and statutes toppled even when you don't live, listen, or look at it

Dear fucking Russian tool

Your team has to cheat to get elected

You win presidencies without the popular vote for decades now

You assholes spent decades saying America was not a democracy idiot

Fuck you very much

You hire no one shit bag liar

I'm curious if anyone replies to the retard above me anymore.

it is on ignore, and it seems nobody else reply's either

it's awesome :laugh:

Why does the right always call American schools need for funding “throwing money at the problem”

The relatively small core of oligarchs who run the republican party do not hate education for themselves.

They hate education for their white trash rank and file.

The ruling oligarchs are totally dependent on their working class minions to vote in perfect, 180º opposition to their own best economic interests.

They have very effective means for doing this, many of them based on racism and xenophobia,

but those means will not work on a literate electorate.

The relatively small core of oligarchs who run the republican party do not hate education for themselves.

The ruling oligarchs are totally dependent on their working class minions to vote in perfect, 180º opposition to their own best economic interests.

They have very effective means for doing this, many of them based on racism and xenophobia,

Hilarious watching the dumb rightys obsess with elitism after their Harvard educated leaders tell them to do so.

derp derp

education is vital, and the right cares about actually educating kids

the left cares about union power at the expense of a kids education

you clearly slept though the covid issues

Back