Why do you guys hate Kamala?

Godwin's Law applies only when the invoking of Nazis / Hitler is not done in an historical or factual context. To compare a current politician in a terms of historical context to Hitler's rise to power doesn't violate the law. Godwin's is invoked when Nazis or Hitler is used to provoke, insult, or otherwise attack a poster with no historical or factual content, eg., You're just a big Hitler you Nazi bastard!
Yet you do it.

Racism does tend to irritate me. I suppose It's one of the many reasons I despise democrats.

Can you imagine if an American were to declare they would only appoint a white man to the SCOTUS.

Oh, but that's different because Uber Alles democrat.
Or if an American president were to declare they would only select a white woman to be the VP.

I'm sorry, my patience to read lame trolls posts ran out an hour ago, trumptard. Also, I've heard you're still red-bannered from DP. The world must be sending you a message, brah!

I understand, you have no way to defend the blatant and obscene racism by Biden and your party. You can only throw a temper tantrum and hope it distracts from the disgusting racism you're supporting.

Have I chimed in on this thread yet?
My memory is getting iffy, I'm afraid.

I personally like Vice President Harris quite a bit,
and wish that she were our candidate for the big chair.

Have I chimed in on this thread yet?
My memory is getting iffy, I'm afraid.

I personally like Vice President Harris quite a bit,
and wish that she were our candidate for the big chair.
Kamala's Mother posts here under the name of NiftyNiblick? Who knew?!

Comprehensive immigration reform.
Like this reform?

0-80.jpg

You don't know what my reform would look like....

Back