Why do you guys hate Kamala?

Why do receptionists at a law firm have so much free time?

receptionist-insult.gif

Daily Show Brutally Roasts Kamala Harris Word Salads By Introducing Her ‘Holistic’ Advisor: ‘A Process I Call Speaking Without Thinking’​

Zachary LeemanMay 22nd, 2024, 10:54 am
240 comments

submit to reddit

0 seconds of 3 minutes, 28 seconds

Want to avoid video ads? Subscribe to Mediaite+ Logo

The Daily Show offered a brutal roast of Vice President Kamala Harris and her public speaking with a segment introducing her “holistic thought advisor,” someone who promotes the art of “speaking without thinking.”
Daily Show correspondent Desi Lydic played the “advisor” who introduces her methods as various Harris soundbites play, including her saying, “you think you just fell out of a coconut tree? You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you.”
“It’s a process I call speaking without thinking,” Lydic, playing the “thought” advisor said. “It’s not about the destination of the thought, it’s about the journey and how many words you use to describe the journey.”
The “thought” advisor described taking written Harris speeches and “cutting out all the words individually” and then taking those words to her “word cave.”
“That’s where I wait to learn what order the universe wants them to be in,” she said as she was surrounded by candles and performing some spiritual dances. “Words have vibrations. The feeling they give you is so much more powerful than what they mean.”
Another soundbite of the vice president played with her saying, “we have the ability to see what can be, unburdened by what has been, and then to make the possible actually happen,” as her “advisor” arranged her latest speech.
Another soundbite included Harris saying, “see the moment in time in which we exist in our present and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.”
“I hear the counter-arguments all the time,” Lydic said. “People should be able to understand what their leaders are saying when they talk, but I prefer to leave Kamala’s thoughts open to interpretation like a work of modern art that you look at and go, ‘I wonder what that was all about.'”

Why do you guys hate Kamala?

Strawman warning!!

It's not hate, she's an embarrassment, a liar and a dunce. Your typical Democrat these days.

Why do you guys hate Trump?

Seriously, why are you Trumppers so threatened by Kamila Harris?

Fake strawman argument. NO one feels threatened by Kamala. She's an embarrassing unaccomplished clown.

Why are you Trump haters with severe TDS so threatened by Trump?

All I hear you say is that she dated Willy Brown and her laugh?

Lie filled strawman. You must be hearing voices echoing between your ears.

What redeeming qualities does a lying, unaccomplished, repulsive hack like Kamala have?

Daily Show Brutally Roasts Kamala Harris Word Salads By Introducing Her ‘Holistic’ Advisor: ‘A Process I Call Speaking Without Thinking’​

Zachary LeemanMay 22nd, 2024, 10:54 am
240 comments

View attachment 26492

0 seconds of 3 minutes, 28 seconds

Want to avoid video ads? Subscribe to Mediaite+ Logo

The Daily Show offered a brutal roast of Vice President Kamala Harris and her public speaking with a segment introducing her “holistic thought advisor,” someone who promotes the art of “speaking without thinking.”
Daily Show correspondent Desi Lydic played the “advisor” who introduces her methods as various Harris soundbites play, including her saying, “you think you just fell out of a coconut tree? You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you.”
“It’s a process I call speaking without thinking,” Lydic, playing the “thought” advisor said. “It’s not about the destination of the thought, it’s about the journey and how many words you use to describe the journey.”
The “thought” advisor described taking written Harris speeches and “cutting out all the words individually” and then taking those words to her “word cave.”
“That’s where I wait to learn what order the universe wants them to be in,” she said as she was surrounded by candles and performing some spiritual dances. “Words have vibrations. The feeling they give you is so much more powerful than what they mean.”
Another soundbite of the vice president played with her saying, “we have the ability to see what can be, unburdened by what has been, and then to make the possible actually happen,” as her “advisor” arranged her latest speech.
Another soundbite included Harris saying, “see the moment in time in which we exist in our present and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.”
“I hear the counter-arguments all the time,” Lydic said. “People should be able to understand what their leaders are saying when they talk, but I prefer to leave Kamala’s thoughts open to interpretation like a work of modern art that you look at and go, ‘I wonder what that was all about.'”

...There are dozens of these examples everywhere. Is and not a single example of her competance... Or an accomplishment... Or a speech that wasn't Is a complete embarrassment... I still feel badly for that group of kids that are gonna be damaged forever from that space talk...

I would be, she is very tough, and very bright when it comes to what this nation needs. She is not entangled in any illegal past. She appears to have an honest personality. She has some great ideas about making this government more equitable. She is brilliant with ideas about making the tax code more fair and I think can get shit done.

Once again we see what a delusional, dishonest liar the leftist partisan hack Jarod is. I guess douchebags like Jarod account for the 39% that think Kamala is awesome. For those of us with a brain, she is horrible.

Because rightwing media and influencers instructed them to.

Projection coming from a clown who parrots Rachel Madcow and MSNBC. You delusional, dishonest leftist liars have no shame because there is nothing between your ears to comprehend it. :palm:

No JPP MAGA ever independently investigated Vice President Harris, her life, her career, her policy positions.

What are Kamala's policy positions that make her one of the most unpopular people in America?

They are just parroting stories, echoing the thoughts of others, and chuckling at "jokes" they heard from rightwing media personalities.

More projection from a douchebag that parrots Rachel Madcow and MSNBC. :palm:

Back