Why do you guys hate Kamala?

While I'm not a "Trumper," I'd toss in on top of that that she's

1. A vindictive and utterly mean bitch to those who have to suffer working for or with her
2. Stupid as a coocoo clock
3. As pandering as Biden

flat,600x600,075,f.jpg
Evidence for that?

A WHOLE lot more of us.

Oh lord, how the racists would flip over that! Notice how the racists like Toxic always call non-whites by their first names rather than their titles/last names? Attorney Bragg is "Alvin." DA Willis is "Fani." VP Harris is "Kamala." AG James is "Leticia." Their hate and fear is so ingrained that they don't seem aware of how they try to belittle people of color in positions of power.

^ Great point.

Seriously, why are you Trumppers so threatened by Kamila Harris?

All I hear you say is that she dated Willy Brown and her laugh?
She is a moron. She has wasted 3 1/2 years as VP and has accomplished nothing. Her number one job was to stop illegal immigration and she has done nothing. She is a waste of space.

Evidence for that?

Snappy Kamala's 'toxic work culture': More former staffers come forward to describe 'unpredictable and demeaning' VP who would 'leave interns in tears and staff paranoid that she would snap at them'​

Snappy Kamala's 'toxic work culture': More former staffers come forward to describe 'unpredictable and demeaning' VP who would 'leave interns in tears and staff paranoid that she would snap at them'​

Yet you love Trump? Have you seen how he treats his employees?

Evidence for that?

Because rightwing media and influencers instructed them to.

No JPP MAGA ever independently investigated Vice President Harris, her life, her career, her policy positions.

They are just parroting stories, echoing the thoughts of others, and chuckling at "jokes" they heard from rightwing media personalities.
In other words lies

Just like in Hilary’s case

Seriously, why are you Trumppers so threatened by Kamila Harris?

All I hear you say is that she dated Willy Brown and her laugh?
Because they're a bunch of nazi fucks who actually think white people are being discriminated against. They subscribe to the myth that Kamala is an "affirmative action hire" and therefore is not as qualified as one of their tobacco-chewing Jew-hating buddies.

You're welcome!

Back