Why do you guys hate Kamala?

Biden has always been stupid. You forget how dumb he was even at his peak in 1988. It’s just that in the last four years his dementia overshadows it.
I’m sure his decline started way before , it’s just that VP’s tend to be out of sight.
Harris is a STUPID black woman who couldn’t even get support from the one party state she’s from when she ran for president.
Have you seen the current economic number fuck fart?

You claim to be a classical liberal?

You should be creaming your underooos at the result Biden has produced

We fucking beat the entire world at recovery from Covid and are steaming along.

Look at the Dow dip shit
^^^^^^^^^^
Who didn't see that coming? The nazi trump cult never disappoints!
he prefers Palin and Bobert

She wasn’t AG when she ran, she was a senator , but you knew that. So are you saying her tenure as a senator from the one party state of CA sucked? Maybe that spotlight revealed her stupidity to the CA voters.
I don't have any problem with her Senate career. That's why I didn't mention it. She lost the primary because her campaign was inept.

She has. Turn off FoKKKs every once in a while. She has broken the most tied Senate votes in 200 years. She passed the Inflation Reduction Act. VPs don't exist in a spotlight.
as I thought......zero accomplishments.......only tragedy.......Biden put her in charge of the borders......she's still trying to find it....

Have you seen the current economic number fuck fart?

You claim to be a classical liberal?

You should be creaming your underooos at the result Biden has produced

We fucking beat the entire world at recovery from Covid and are steaming along.

Look at the Dow dip shit

he prefers Palin and Bobert
Palin and Bobert, at MTG and you have enough for the short bus to school for racist stupid people.

You voted for an illiterate rapist and want him back.
Biden is not "illiterate." He can read a teleprompter and que cards fine, just not follow the directions inserted in the text...

What he is, is a pedophile. He likes those little girls, sniffing their hair, and giving them the occasional grope...

Biden is not "illiterate." He can read a teleprompter and que cards fine, just not follow the directions inserted in the text...

What he is, is a pedophile. He likes those little girls, sniffing their hair, and giving them the occasional grope...
I can't even list all the ways Trump is evil. He's the worst person involved in American politics.

Back