Why does grind close threads then get annoyed when someone starts a new thread?

these are not inconsistent views. Yes, we allow things we personally do not like. People have the choice of many options at their disposal to silence those that do not like, you all have that freedom, and it's up to you. Choose your own adventure on JPP.

You mean like "Grind Appreciation Day" threads??

because announcements are for announcements. I didn't say not to discuss it at all.

Therefore, your thread topic is kinda wrong. I don't get annoyed when people start a new thread on a particular topic, I just want it in the right area.

If that was how you really felt you could simply MOVE the offending thread.

Hey man, you are just being obsessive now. What is so terrible for the mods to ask people to not put this stuff in Announcements?

I understand.

After all, it's just such a long, complicated process for one of the mods to move a thread from the Announcement forum to one of the others.

It must take them all of, what, 10 seconds to move a thread from one forum to another?

Oh the agony!

Not random for me. I banned the other troll too.

1) You're much more of a troll than Cawacko is. Ban yourself.

2) Why therefore was IHA not banned from this thread if you care so much? Are there only two trolls on this whole site?

3) What BS did he call you on to become a troll?

I understand.

After all, it's just such a long, complicated process for one of the mods to move a thread from the Announcement forum to one of the others.

It must take them all of, what, 10 seconds to move a thread from one forum to another?

Oh the agony!

is it such an agonizing process to just put your threads where they belong?

I would like you to give reasons for disbelieving his account other than the fact that you don't like him.

The reason he's done this before, on another board.
The reason that he's trying to minimize his smuggling of a gun into Mexico.
The reason of his making veiled threats against others.

Is that enough; because I thought you were already aware of most of this?

because announcements are for announcements. I didn't say not to discuss it at all.

Therefore, your thread topic is kinda wrong. I don't get annoyed when people start a new thread on a particular topic, I just want it in the right area.

OK, what is the right area?

1) You're much more of a troll than Cawacko is. Ban yourself.

2) Why therefore was IHA not banned from this thread if you care so much? Are there only two trolls on this whole site?

3) What BS did he call you on to become a troll?

1. No.

2. IHA replies to my posts and though a racist redneck southerner, he is twice as intelligent as Cawackoff.

3. Cawacko thinks I am a troll, has said so repeatedly and has had me on ignore for almost 3 years.
Therefore, there is no reason in the world for me to not denigrate him every chance I get. Plus he is a moron.

is it such an agonizing process to just put your threads where they belong?

I put threads in the forum where I believe they belong.

If you have a problem with where they wind up, then move them.

If you won't respect my requests don't expect me to honor yours.

Last edited:
1. No.

2. IHA replies to my posts and though a racist redneck southerner, he is twice as intelligent as Cawackoff.

3. Cawacko thinks I am a troll, has said so repeatedly and has had me on ignore for almost 3 years.
Therefore, there is no reason in the world for me to not denigrate him every chance I get. Plus he is a moron.

Fair enough, I can accept this, as I did observe him saying those things. Point to you.

:clink:

I put threads in the forum where I believe they belong.

If you have a problem with where they wind up, then move them.

If you won't respect my requests don't expect me to honor yours.

i will be closing every off topic thread you start in announcements from now on, so don't bother.

Back