Why does grind close threads then get annoyed when someone starts a new thread?

You are just the dumbest when you insert War Zone material into the Announcements Forum.

Proof that Grind is nothing but a petty, vindictive little crybaby?

He's already arbitrarily closed my "Suggestion" thread even though it's posted in the "Suggestion" forum, yet he ignores the thread with my name in it in the CE section even though that is OBVIOUSY not where it belongs.

I must admit since I moved in and am living rent free inside Grind's head, I have discovered there is a fair bit of headroom thanks to the point.

How are you in Grind's head when he has you on ignore?

He's got me on ignore because he just can't debate the points I raise and because otherwise he just wouldn't be able to stop thinking about me and my posts.

But the true proof I just discovered...

He's got me and Professor Baxter on IA, but the coward still threadbans me and the Prof.

IOW...I am living rent free inside his pointy little head.

He's got me on ignore because he just can't debate the points I raise and because otherwise he just wouldn't be able to stop thinking about me and my posts.

He's got me and Professor Baxter on IA, but the coward still threadbans me and the Prof.

To be fair, I threadban people I have on ignore, because otherwise they will come in and troll the thread and others will respond to them and it will go way off-topic....

I didn't realize name-calling amounted to debate. Well, this is JPP...

I didn't realize name-calling amounted to debate. Well, this is JPP...

I didn't consider name calling to be debate, but Grind has demonstrated time and again that he does, with his incessant use of "retard" and other choice put downs.

So since he likes to hurl the insults, why should I sit back and let him have all the fun?

Back