Why Does Legion Hate Christianity?

It is a response to your thread on hatred of Islam. Should it be moved, or should we just accept your usual brainless idiocy?

:fap:

It should be moved to the War Zone, which is the place for personal attack threads like this one, IMO.

Mature masturbator, why is your faux fury on behalf of homosexuals and women reserved for Christians and Jews? How come you don't denounce Muslims for their intolerance and misogyny?

I'll understand if you dodge the question, naturally.

It should be moved to the War Zone, which is the place for personal attack threads like this one, IMO.

Mature masturbator, why is your faux fury on behalf of homosexuals and women reserved for Christians and Jews? How come you don't denounce Muslims for their intolerance and misogyny?

I'll understand if you dodge the question, naturally.

I have never avoided addressing your ignorance, or your lies, as you have done with this post.

I don't avoid addressing homosexuality, abortion, or any topic I find of interest. I do avoid hate threads that you, and others like you, that use their low IQ's to denigrate others. I find those threads to be lacking in any form of intellect, or common sense.

I'll understand if you lack the ability to understand, naturally.

Bush praised them'

Homosexuality is prohibited by Christianity/Judaism, and is punished by death in many Right Wing Christian shitholes

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Nigeria, Sudan and Somalia are the nations that have capital punishment for homosexuality. Which ones are Christian?

Guno is pissed off that the Mormons are Baptizing the Jews after they are dead. I've asked him about this, pleaded with him really.

He adamantly refuses to come back as a 'Saved Christian' and be forced to stick his black Jew dick down the throats of these 72 young white Mormon girls as Scripture commands. (can we agree that Guno is an Idiot?)

We can. :cof1:

My assumption.

So what does "and is punished by death in many Right Wing Christian shitholes" refer to? What jurisdictional unit has authority to impose the death penalty?

When the homosexual in Texas was tied to a barbed wire fence, tortured, and finally killed, what jurisdictional authority did they have? None but their own.

https://www.laconiadailysun.com/opi...cle_af57d7c9-9315-5bf6-b967-4561f2e9e5d8.html

https://www.thenation.com/article/its-not-just-uganda-behind-christian-rights-onslaught-africa/

Last edited:
When the homosexual in Texas was tied to a barbed wire fence, tortured, and finally killed, what jurisdictional authority did they have? None but their own.

I understand. Like the Christian shithole of Toronto where the landscaper killed six gay men, dismembered them, and buried their body parts in planters.

Bush praised them'
Good for Bush.

Homosexuality is prohibited by Christianity/Judaism,
Yup, it is sinful behavior.

and is punished by death in many Right Wing Christian shitholes
Islamic countries are "right wing Christian shitholes"??

Women are second-class citizens under Christianity,
No, they are not.

and are oppressed in many Christian shitholes

Democracy,
The USA is NOT a Democracy; it is a Federated Republic.

tolerance and freedom of speech are not practiced by many Christians
Yes, they are.

This is what happens when one does not rerad a post as written, but ignorantly cuts it up into pieces:

Never mentioned countries. However, to say that there are no places heavily influenced by Christians would be plain stupidity.

No, they are not.

Then you know nothing of Biblical Christianity. Perhaps you think that Blacks were not "second class" citizens until the Civil Rights Act.

Again, I never mentioned countries. They are "right wing" though.

The USA is NOT a Democracy; it is a Federated Republic.

No, it is a Constitutional Democratic Republic.

https://reason.com/2018/01/17/the-united-states-is-both-a-republic-and/

Yes, they are.

Read what I said fool. See if you can grasp its meaning.

Last edited:
Back