why does not palin

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
talk to reporters or accept invitations to talk shows - all she does is stand up and make nice speeches - the same message over and over and over

are the reps afraid to let her answer questions

i guess they have to prep her first...

Uhmmm... I think this is pretty standard when running as VP on a national ticket, isn't it? Can you tell me someone who was picked as a VP, and didn't have to be prepped first? Biden hasn't been prepped by the Obama campaign at all, huh? He just automatically knows what positions to have and what Obama's positions are on all issues, right off, eh?

Wow, the level of stupidity here, astounds me sometimes!

She's got a three day interview coming up with ABC. Once they open the gates there is no closing them.

She's got a three day interview coming up with ABC. Once they open the gates there is no closing them.

Says who? it would be very easy for the McCain campaign to keep her shielded until such time as the press shows sufficient "deference" to her. They've done it effectively for two weeks now. Why couldn't they do it for eight more?

Says who? it would be very easy for the McCain campaign to keep her shielded until such time as the press shows sufficient "deference" to her. They've done it effectively for two weeks now. Why couldn't they do it for eight more?

I'm with Damo, once you open the gate there's no going back.

Because they aren't. They are letting in the first wave, once the breakers are down there is no replacing them.

Well, maybe you can explain it to me. One does not necessarily follow the other. If the McCain campaign do access to her they can prevent it.
. Purely conjecture on my part as I have no idea what the campaign is planning. But I believe if you send her out for this ABC interview and then send her back into hiding it will be way to transparent and really hurt their campaign.

Because they aren't. They are letting in the first wave, once the breakers are down there is no replacing them.

I know you like to use analogies, but they don't really work for me. Please explain how Palin, by giving an interview to ABC, will be required to give interviews with other networks or other news organizations or even give a single press conference. The McCain campaign can control when and if the candidates will be available for the press.

Bonus Question: When was the last time McCain personally held a press conference?

I know you like to use analogies, but they don't really work for me. Please explain how Palin, by giving an interview to ABC, will be required to give interviews with other networks or other news organizations or even give a single press conference. The McCain campaign can control when and if the candidates will be available for the press.

Bonus Question: When was the last time McCain personally held a press conference?
There is no need to explain, you will see that I am correct. Once she is giving interviews, she will either continue or they will debase their own run with questions.

It can work for a small bit of time, but it won't work forever. As for McCain's last interview, you sit back and relax while the car is coasting, but if you are going to make it to the destination there are uphill portions of the road and you are going to have to hit the accelerator.

There is no need to explain, you will see that I am correct. Once she is giving interviews, she will either continue or they will debase their own run with questions.

It can work for a small bit of time, but it won't work forever. As for McCain's last interview, you sit back and relax while the car is coasting, but if you are going to make it to the destination there are uphill portions of the road and you are going to have to hit the accelerator.

Oh, because you said so. I see.

talk to reporters or accept invitations to talk shows - all she does is stand up and make nice speeches - the same message over and over and over

are the reps afraid to let her answer questions

It is a different technique, that has not been used since Regan at this level--but worked great for Palin in Alaksa. Ignore the media who wants to bash you--and go directly to the people.

She is no dummie--but that was a bit of a silly question-----ya think?

maybe its the slimeball liberal media that doesn't appeal to her or their strategist.

bingo!!!

I doubt she would have went on Oprah (the racist, sexist bitch--lol) anyway. What for?---their base is not the real American people.

Last edited:
True, she does need to be interviewed at a Nascar or Wrassling event.
Or maybe a monster truck rally.

What---you think the homo liberial commie media mafia talks to the majority for any more than a circus show? Naw--I would rather be out in a mud bog. hahahahohoho--weeeee

trash is trash--opra is trash.

Hey there rotting pee pee---may the best woman win.

That brings up a thought---when will Biden give his spot to Hillery--and will she accept?

They are already in check.

Last edited:
Back