why does not palin

Do you liberals really think you are fooling anyone here? Why, all of a sudden, are liberals interested in Palin giving an interview? Are they planning to listen objectively, and take what she says to heart? Could her words potentially 'win them over' to her side? NO! HELL NO! They want her to give an interview so they will be able to dissect it, over-analyze it, and draw false conclusions from whatever she says. They are out of ammo! The personal attacks didn't work for them... the charges of inexperience haven't worked... making fun of her hasn't worked... they need her to say something they can twist into a pack of lies, so they can attack her with it and hopefully regain the edge. How many 'interviews' has Biden given since his nomination? Do we hear any of them clamoring for him to speak? Nope... they don't care whether he does or not, they don't need to parse his interviews into distortions and lies! With Palin, they are desperate to! They have nothing else to throw at her, the shit is all gone! Nothing worked! If she doesn't speak soon, they won't be able to stop her momentum with a bunch of phony made-up bullshit and rhetoric! We're not as stupid as you think we are, Libs! We know what the fuck is going on here, and we expect it from you!

Do you liberals really think you are fooling anyone here? Why, all of a sudden, are liberals interested in Palin giving an interview? Are they planning to listen objectively, and take what she says to heart? Could her words potentially 'win them over' to her side? NO! HELL NO! They want her to give an interview so they will be able to dissect it, over-analyze it, and draw false conclusions from whatever she says. They are out of ammo! The personal attacks didn't work for them... the charges of inexperience haven't worked... making fun of her hasn't worked... they need her to say something they can twist into a pack of lies, so they can attack her with it and hopefully regain the edge. How many 'interviews' has Biden given since his nomination? Do we hear any of them clamoring for him to speak? Nope... they don't care whether he does or not, they don't need to parse his interviews into distortions and lies! With Palin, they are desperate to! They have nothing else to throw at her, the shit is all gone! Nothing worked! If she doesn't speak soon, they won't be able to stop her momentum with a bunch of phony made-up bullshit and rhetoric! We're not as stupid as you think we are, Libs! We know what the fuck is going on here, and we expect it from you!

Well, I've read the transcript of the Charlie Gibson interview. She's fucking clueless.

Excerpts are here:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=5782924&page=1

Most striking, she doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is. She apparently disagrees with McCain on preventive war (although I don't think she knows that she does). She disagrees with McCain on military raids in Pakistan (again, I doubt that she knows that she does). She supports Georgia and the Ukraine becoming NATO members and muses about how "perhaps" we'd have to go to war with Russia over Georgia.

It's a trainwreck. She sounds like a student the didn't do their homework trying to bullshit her way through questioning by the teacher.

wow nice interview lol.

She is fucking clueless.

I liked this part the best.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

Lulz her insight is that der you can see it from here.

Yikes! They also commented that she basically endorsed Obama's idea about Pakistan, which McCain has attacked.

She was a deer in the headlights on the Bush Doctrine.

Still, don't be surprised if audience reaction is totally different from what we perceive here; as in, "mean Charlie Gibson - a man - talking down to poor little Sarah"

Wait'll you see it, Dix; I hope you enjoyed a week of having a "rock star."

LOL... I can't wait! I already predicted (rightly so) that the only reason you all wanted her to do an interview, was so you could parse it and nit pick it to death, because you are out of shit to throw! That's precisely what you all are doing now, and the interview hasn't even been aired yet! PRICELESS!

wow nice interview lol.

She is fucking clueless.

I liked this part the best.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

Lulz her insight is that der you can see it from here.

BF that's a little unfair. She was making a point that it's a small world and that they are our neighbors.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/Story?id=5782924

I don't agree with much of anything she said but I think she handled herself fairly well on some pretty tough questions.

Excerpts are here:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=5782924&page=1

Most striking, she doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is. She apparently disagrees with McCain on preventive war (although I don't think she knows that she does).

Huh?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/09/mccain-wont-rule-out-pree_n_95963.html

She disagrees with McCain on military raids in Pakistan (again, I doubt that she knows that she does).

I'd like to know where he has said it was off the table. I know he criticized Obama's blustering, but I seriously doubt he has claimed it was out of the question. McCain never encountered a problem he did not think could be improved with bombs.

Last edited:
LOL... I can't wait! I already predicted (rightly so) that the only reason you all wanted her to do an interview, was so you could parse it and nit pick it to death, because you are out of shit to throw! That's precisely what you all are doing now, and the interview hasn't even been aired yet! PRICELESS!

You can't honestly want a good competent VP and very possibly President that is this stupid seriously? Sometimes (R) and (D) would just be better off admitting when their candidate makes a huge mistake. I could have voted for McCain before this but not now.

BF that's a little unfair. She was making a point that it's a small world and that they are our neighbors.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/Story?id=5782924

I don't agree with much of anything she said but I think she handled herself fairly well on some pretty tough questions.

I don't think it is unfair.

Gibson said given Russia's proximity (it's closeness to Alaska) what insight does their actions give you?

she answered that uhh they are close.

You can't honestly want a good competent VP and very possibly President that is this stupid seriously? Sometimes (R) and (D) would just be better off admitting when their candidate makes a huge mistake. I could have voted for McCain before this but not now.

your a sexist RETARD:pke:

Huh?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/09/mccain-wont-rule-out-pree_n_95963.html

I'd like to know where he has said it was off the table. I know he criticized Obama's blustering, but I seriously doubt he has claimed it was out of the question. McCain never encountered a problem he did not think could be improved with bombs.

"This year, Mr. McCain criticized his opponent, Senator Barack Obama, for saying he would consider such strikes, calling it naïve and asking, “Will we risk the confused leadership of an inexperienced candidate who once suggested bombing our ally,* Pakistan?”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/12/us/politics/12palin.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1&hp

*I don't think Obama actually ever suggested bombing Pakistan, by the way.

I don't think it is unfair.

Gibson said given Russia's proximity (it's closeness to Alaska) what insight does their actions give you?

she answered that uhh they are close.

GIBSON: What insight does that give you into what they're doing in Georgia?

PALIN: Well, I'm giving you that perspective of how small our world is and how important it is that we work with our allies to keep good relation with all of these countries, especially Russia. We will not repeat a Cold War. We must have good relationship with our allies, pressuring, also, helping us to remind Russia that it's in their benefit, also, a mutually beneficial relationship for us all to be getting along.

Her first answer sounds a little silly alone, but it's a pretty silly question to begin with.

Back