Why Does the Right Hate America?

Less than the number of stupid fucks who thought Trump could win in 2020.

Less than the number of stupid fucks who think Trump DID win in 2020.

Trump was an unknown in 2016 making promises to everyone based on what they wanted to hear and then delivering almost none of it except for Tax cuts to the rich and a ballooned deficit. By 2020 Trump's BS campaigning could only trick his hard core base, and not independents or swing voters. Trump will lose even worse in 2024, if he runs from whatever form of confinement he under.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I don't care what STY says, he is a Trump cultist, through and through. He thinks it makes him cool to criticize everyone and every thing without having a single position he advocates for. Hell, he even claims he will vote for himself. Which is a lie, of course.

ROTFLMFAO!! He is one of the biggest clowns here.

U.S. democracy is clearly in crisis.
When was the US ever a democracy? I thought it was founded as a representational republic? Let's see ... "and to the republic, for which it stands" ... hmmm.

I'm guessing that your entire premise, i.e. that the US' democracy somehow being in crisis, doesn't apply since the US was never a democracy in the first place.

On the chance that what you really mean to bemoan is the successful takeover of a tyrannical government, well then you should thank the Democrats for aiding and abetting the DNC in that regard over the last twenty years or so, culminating in our first brazenly stolen national elections. I don't see any return to our representational republic without a civil war.

Thanks Democrats. You really outdid yourselves this time. So, will the US absorb China or the other way around?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
What about the case wherein the DNC fools you every day because you are a stupid, gullible moron?

I don't care what STY says,
You don't care what anybody says except for those who have you bent over furniture and who are having their way with you. You are a DNC cultist and you regurgitate whatever they tell you to believe. If I want your opinion, I'll just go to the DNC website.

Trump is a fascist. Most countries would have executed him for his violent coup attempt.
I see you feel confident in speaking for most countries. Could you describe Trump's coup attempt? I'm curious what Trump actually did, but I want it to come from you because you are clearly an authority on the matter.

like people who honestly believe anyone wants to install any president for life........I mean its easy to imagine people who will say stupid shit like that simply because they haven't got the brains to think beyond the end of their tongue, but to honestly believe it?......no, I can't understand people that stupid......

It happened in Russia, China, and Turkey. trump tried to remain in power after losing a free and fair election. You really don't think he'll try it again? Hmm.

The magas are claiming - and some of them are serious - that trump was just "exercising his right to free speech".
Good catch! We know that what the MAGAs are claiming is absurd because it has been shown that Trump never had any 1st Amendment rights. Also, it has been shown that the Constitution doesn't even have a 1st Amendment; that's just MAGA disinformation.

You're sharp. Maintain the vigilance. We have to "fact check" every one of these ludicrous MAGA claims of "individual liberties" ... like that's even a thing.

trump tried to remain in power after losing a free and fair election.
Are you saying that the Presidency didn't transition to Biden, i.e. that Trump somehow prevented that?

It's true that Trump won the 2020 election outright, by a record margin, but that the Democrats organized a successful election-stealing. Refresh my memory, what actions did Trump take that were illegal?

Good catch! We know that what the MAGAs are claiming is absurd because it has been shown that Trump never had any 1st Amendment rights. Also, it has been shown that the Constitution doesn't even have a 1st Amendment; that's just MAGA disinformation.

You're sharp. Maintain the vigilance. We have to "fact check" every one of these ludicrous MAGA claims of "individual liberties" ... like that's even a thing.

Yep, we all have first amendment rights, like yelling "fire" in a crowded movie house. In trump's case, as the president of the US, he just lied about a stolen election and convinced thousands of people to attack his own country.

Fact check complete. Thanks for your help.

Are you saying that the Presidency didn't transition to Biden, i.e. that Trump somehow prevented that?

It's true that Trump won the 2020 election outright, by a record margin, but that the Democrats organized a successful election-stealing. Refresh my memory, what actions did Trump take that were illegal?

1. Yes, trump's coup attempt failed. It's still a crime that he attempted it. Just as if a bank robber attempts to rob a bank and fails, it's still a crime.
2. In answer to your last question, I explained it in my last post to you.

You're welcome.

Yep, we all have first amendment rights, like yelling "fire" in a crowded movie house.
Contrary to popular misconception, it is legal to yell "fire!" anywhere.

In trump's case, as the president of the US, he just lied about a stolen election
Nope. The election was, indeed, stolen, as plain as day, right before our very eyes, exactly as anticipated. You simply might not have been paying attention.

and convinced thousands of people to attack his own country.
Well, I too heard rumor of such but after exhaustive research, it turns out that that never happened ... AND ... you'll be pleased to learn that people becoming convinced of something is not a crime on the part of some other third party.

Was there anything else?

Contrary to popular misconception, it is legal to yell "fire!" anywhere.

Nope. The election was, indeed, stolen, as plain as day, right before our very eyes, exactly as anticipated. You simply might not have been paying attention.

Well, I too heard rumor of such but after exhaustive research, it turns out that that never happened ... AND ... you'll be pleased to learn that people becoming convinced of something is not a crime on the part of some other third party.

Was there anything else?

You are welcome to disagree with me - that is the purpose of a healthy debate. I admire that you stated your opinions rather than reducing to just lamely insulting me, which is what most of the trump supporters in this forum tend to do.

I honestly believe that the election was free and fair. I base my opinion not only on all the court cases trump launched and failed, but on the statements of even people in trump's own administration who supported him until his coup attempt.

I also honestly believe that as president, it's one's responsibility to adhere to your oath to support and defend The Constitution, which includes the assurance of the non-violent transition of power. A transition which trump attempted to thwart.

Again, I understand you disagree with my opinions on this matter, which is your right.

Back