why does the thread completely dissapear after you post in it?

and here we go into your fucking lie filled slander world with no redeeming qualities.

Before we enter BIG MOANY land where the skys are filled with the souls of people he hates so god wouldn't let them into heaven.

where the seas are filled with the tears of hungry children jesus told him to let go hungry because its godly to allow human pain to exist and to laugh at the site of it.

On second thought?

fuck you Im not going there with you.

have fun lapping satans sack while your there

um why do you ban me from all your threads and come to ones Im not banned in to defend drug dealers?

Anyway, Desh. If you post in a thread that has multiple pages and you are not on the last page after you post it will still show as "new" as there are posts you have not viewed. Sometimes you will post in a thread that is on its last page, it sees that as you having read those posts and will not assume it to be "new" any longer until somebody else posts in that thread.

If you start a brand new thread it will also not show as "new" for you until somebody else posts in that thread.

and I post in it and if no one posts in it again where is it on the thread list?

its gone

I cant see it unless I go to the activity thingy

It isn't a "new" thread. If you want to find the thread you will just need to go to the forum and look at it. You can also go to your activities page in your profile and find the post or click the "latest posts" link in your profile.

It simply isn't "new" so expecting it to show up on a search of "new" stuff just isn't something that meets with that reality.

If you want to be notified each time a thread you post in is updated subscribe to the thread.

I liked it when that thread popped to the top from the most recent post.
even if it was your own post.

its your site

Im just giving feed back

It isn't a "new" thread. If you want to find the thread you will just need to go to the forum and look at it. You can also go to your activities page in your profile and find the post or click the "latest posts" link in your profile.

It simply isn't "new" so expecting it to show up on a search of "new" stuff just isn't something you should expect.

If you want to be notified each time a thread you post in is updated subscribe to the thread.

Damo

Would you just come clean already and tell Deshy that you allow me to send you threads of Deshy's that I want deleted? It is all part of our master plan to make her crazy and leave the board. Stop hiding Damo. Just come clean already.

There is no way that Deshy just doesn't know how to navigate a freaking message board. No sir. There is a grand conspiracy to keep her "brand of facts" from getting to a desirous populace.

I liked it when that thread popped to the top from the most recent post.
even if it was your own post.

its your site

Im just giving feed back

It has always been this way, Desh. Literally always. Nothing has changed on the "Unread Posts" link or the "New" search.

You asked about this "disappearing" thing before the update because you don't understand how a thread is marked as "new". I am trying to explain it to you. Some of those threads will pop to the top because you haven't looked at every page, however if you are already on the last page it will not be marked as "new" until somebody else posts in the thread. This has been this way since the inception of vbulletin and has nothing to do with the update.

It has always been this way, Desh. Literally always. Nothing has changed on the "Unread Posts" link or the "New" search.

You asked about this "disappearing" thing before the update because you don't understand how a thread is marked as "new". I am trying to explain it to you. Some of those threads will pop to the top because you haven't looked at every page, however if you are already on the last page it will not be marked as "new" until somebody else posts in the thread. This has been this way since the inception of vbulletin and has nothing to do with the update.

This is like watching Damo explain how to open email to a caveman who has never seen a computer.

I applaud your patience Damo. There will be a place for you in Heaven

how can I agree with that when it is NOT what I have been seeing on this site for next to a decade?

in the past I would post in a thread and Boom it would be at the top of the list when I pressed the new posts button.

how can I agree with that when it is NOT what I have been seeing on this site for next to a decade?

in the past I would post in a thread and Boom it would be at the top of the list when I pressed the new posts button.

Then you must have only posted in threads with multiple pages and which you were not posting on the last page.

The reality is, nothing at all is different about how the new posts is acting. It is exactly the same as it has always been.

the threads are no where on the thread list when you post in them.

they only reappear after someone else posts behind you

Back