Why FDR Was the Best President We Ever Had

jet, are you not going to answer this?

I can;t find that thing. I'm going to have say I was wrong about 3 years. The point however is Reagan ran it up to almost 11% and FDR walked into financial collpase.

Last edited:
I said ealier that I had seen that ina chart somwhere months ago. I'm still looking for it. Reagan did have us up to almost 11% though.

I posted the chart for you. Do you think there are different numbers somewhere else?

It's nice to see you aligned with the forums lefttards.

;)

Don't worry asshole, I never expected you to understand or admit that I align with the TRUTH as much as you hate it!!!!! You and the rest of y'all RINO hero worshipers. I gave you links for everything I posted jerkoff. Read them and weep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry asshole, I never expected you to understand or admit that I align with the TRUTH as much as you hate it!!!!! You and the rest of y'all RINO hero worshipers. I gave you links for everything I posted jerkoff. Read them and weep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am amused that you think you align with the truth when so many unformed leftist assholes frequently thank you.

But then, denial is the sanctuary of the ignorant.

I am amused that you think you align with the truth when so many unformed leftist assholes frequently thank you.

But then, denial is the sanctuary of the ignorant.

Well Goober, some of the mentally retarded go through life "amusing" themselves by posting insults on political forums for lack of any honest and sane debating talent. The left only like me when I'm exposing RINO clueless morons like you.

Well Goober, some of the mentally retarded go through life "amusing" themselves by posting insults on political forums for lack of any honest and sane debating talent. The left only like me when I'm exposing RINO clueless morons like you.

Apparently you never read your own vulgar insult laced posts. I really cannot imagine the level of mental retardation it takes for a vulgar simpleton like you to whine and carp about others insults.

As to the left liking you when you expose RINOs; wrong. They like you when you erupt with the same level of stupidity they love to wallow in you ignorant dunce.

:legion:

Back