Why Harris and Democrats keep calling Trump and Vance ‘weird’

Hume

Verified User
Vice President Kamala Harris and her Democratic allies are emphasizing a new line of criticism against Republicans — branding Donald Trump and his running mate, Ohio Sen. JD Vance, as “weird.”

Democrats are applying the label with gusto in interviews and online, notably to Vance’s comments on abortion and his previous suggestion that political leaders who didn’t have biological children “don’t really have a direct stake” in the country.

Seems stupid.

Do you think that was a response? Vance is weird and as time passes, more weirdness is being revealed. Trump wants to be ruler of America and he does not hide it. But think of how much less you will have to do in the future. You will not have to vote anymore. Trump is a serious danger to the continuation of America as we know it, and you cannot see it. Vance is only a problem if he and Trump can fool the people. He sure has you deluded. And many more on this site are as deluded as you. I am not easy to con. You obviously are.

Do you think that was a response? Vance is weird and as time passes, more weirdness is being revealed. Trump wants to be ruler of America and he does not hide it. But think of how much less you will have to do in the future. You will not have to vote anymore. Trump is a serious danger to the continuation of America as we know it, and you cannot see it. Vance is only problem if he and Trump can fool the people. He sure has you deluded.
Ok...;)

They were all ordered to do so a couple of days ago.
Last week it was an attack on what Vance said 5 years ago.
Next week the receptionist will have an all new angle.

J D Vance is a wonderful father and husband... a loving son whose mother fought drug addiction. He grew up in a working class community and while the family didn’t have much he managed to overcome thoae challenges and circumstances and pursue his dreams. He became a marine, graduated from OSU and Yale law school... went into business ... wrote a book that was made into a great movie... In liberal land I guess that kind of success is weird...

The Democrat campaign strategy versus Trump:

jci9ms9nv8b51.png

J D Vance is a wonderful father and husband... a loving son whose mother fought drug addiction. He grew up in a working class community and while the family didn’t have much he managed to overcome thoae challenges and circumstances and pursue his dreams. He became a marine, graduated from OSU and Yale law school... went into business ... wrote a book that was made into a great movie... In liberal land I guess that kind of success is weird...
It is hysterical that the party that thinks men can get pregnant thinks a loving family man and father is weird. It just shows how hopeless they are.

They are weird. Calling them weird must have tested well with the focus groups.

I don't care one way or the other but my initial reaction was I think of liberal cities like Austin and Portland that have slogans "Keep Austin Weird" and "Keep Portland Weird". Weird kind of fits more of a liberal style than what you think of 'normal' more conservative style.

So it was interesting to hear it used as a pejorative.

They were all ordered to do so a couple of days ago.
Last week it was an attack on what Vance said 5 years ago.
Next week the receptionist will have an all new angle.
He’s been saying it over the course of several years, not just a one and done, bad moment day, and prior to Biden dropping out we have seen the cult here posting comments Biden made as long as forty years ago,

He’s been saying it over the course of several years, not just a one and done, bad moment day, and prior to Biden dropping out we have seen the cult here posting comments Biden made as long as forty years ago,
Who is biden?

We know, every politician has a Horatio Alger narrative, problem with Vance, his ain’t selling, he’s still “weird”

Back