Why Harris and Democrats keep calling Trump and Vance ‘weird’

You keep saying that and it ain’t true, his popularity numbers are in the toilet and even leading Republicans want to ditch him

I agree, that is why I suspect it is aimed at a target voter. Kamala herself is a little weird, but I like it.

I do think Trump is particularly weird, but Vance seems to go to trouble to appear very normal.
It certainly created fertile ground for Republican meme creators. :laugh:

Where is "weird" working for Harris campaign? Just saying it is not proof it works. Who is influenced by it?
I do not know, I am just guessing that is why they are using the word so much.

Do you think that was a response? Vance is weird and as time passes, more weirdness is being revealed. Trump wants to be ruler of America and he does not hide it. But think of how much less you will have to do in the future. You will not have to vote anymore. Trump is a serious danger to the continuation of America as we know it, and you cannot see it. Vance is only a problem if he and Trump can fool the people. He sure has you deluded. And many more on this site are as deluded as you. I am not easy to con. You obviously are.
wtf is weird about jd Vance?

and is that an adult level criticism or is it what a dumb tween says?

Cowardice. Trump is a convicted felon and unpunished for Jan. 6 attack. But, like, you know, he's weird 'n stuff.
It seems to me a very mild word for Trump and co.

I do not understand the psychology of the persuadable voter at this point, but there are experts who do.

Marketing is working all over the place, why do you think companies spend hundreds of millions on it?

It's amusing that you drones continue with the "JD VANCE IS WEIRD" idiocy - after how badly you've been dragged.

You'll be reprogrammed soon, it's a fucking disaster for your shameful party.

And the majority of American families are headed by women or have a female child and telling women in America you are basically second class citizens if you aren’t married and having kids ain’t selling, in fact, is perceived as “weird”
That's not what he said... So I guess you're the one not selling...;)

I do not know, I am just guessing that is why they are using the word so much.

WORKING....

ROFL - you morons stepped on another rake.

danny_dyer.gif

Back