Why haven’t Kyle Rittenhouse’ Attackers been Arrested and Charged?

Kyle will get his lessons in court. He did not drive into a different state armed with an AR to protect the Piggly Wiggly. He went there to kill people and he was successful.

Utter lie I've already answered this. Argument by repetition fallacy. Argument of the stone fallacy.

This Trumptard had just killed a person in cold blood, just minutes before some protestors tried to disarm him- just minutes before someone started filming him with a cellphone and captured his takedown and his ultimate murdering and attempting murder of two more protestors.

So there is no reason to arrest his attackers- and besides one was severly shot in the head and is now on life support, and the other man that tried to disarm him
was shot and killed by the TRUMPTARDED GUN-TOTING FOOL!

So who now are you suggesting they arrest? The one in intensive care- or the dead one?

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

Fuck off liar.

The attackers were burning and vandalizing business. They attacked Kyle because he put out one of their dumpster fires.
Self defense, dude.

By what twisted bit of insanity did you reach that conclusion? Or, is it just a gratuitous ad hominem because you can't make an articulate response? Just curious...

After all, Rittenhouse's attackers attacked him before he shot them or even fired a shot. So your example doesn't hold water.

That's just a total fucking lie. The dude hit him with the skateboard after he already killed someone, you filthy fucking piece of shit.

Yup. Leftist mobs are allowed to do what they want. People like Kamala Harris will just release them from jail.

It's funny, because the line on her before today was that she's a cop.

I'd call you a fucking liar, but you'd just take it as a compliment.

Kyle was not threatening anyone when the mob attacked him. He was running away!!!

Don't make yourself look even more stupid. He was carrying an AR . That is in itself scary. And no dumbo, a guy does not create mayhem on a skateboard. That guy was just passing through. He decided to help since Kyle was hunting and killing.

It's funny, because the line on her before today was that she's a cop.

I'd call you a fucking liar, but you'd just take it as a compliment.

Actually only lefty idiots would care if she was a cop. Cops aren't bad/evil people like you think.

Fuck off liar.

The attackers were burning and vandalizing business. They attacked Kyle because he put out one of their dumpster fires.
Self defense, dude.

You remind me of one of those little crybabies in a store making everyone's shopping trip miserable because they WON'T STOP CRYING!

Keep crying for this murderer- HE'S GOING TO PRISON FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE! HAHAHAHAHA!

We'll see if he finds a whole new respect for minorities when he is locked up with them FOREVER!

Don't make yourself look even more stupid. He was carrying an AR.
AR-15 style weapon, to be precise. So he was carrying a rifle. So?
That is in itself scary.
Why? I have no problem with someone carrying an AR-15 or any other rifle.
And no dumbo, a guy does not create mayhem on a skateboard.
Yes he can, and he was.
That guy was just passing through.
The guy with the skateboard was using the skateboard as a club. That's a deadly weapon.
He decided to help since Kyle was hunting and killing.
He was not hunting. Self defense is not hunting.

Back