Why I Am a Liberal

Look you stupid MotherFuckers.....at this point there are only two teams that matter....You are either pro individual freedom or else you are pro slavery.

Kindly attempt to update your brains.

tyvm

Liberals believe in perpetual childhood, and other fantasies....like seeking to ban any other viewpoints than their own.

A leftist Harvard radical is hardly a person to accept "guidance" from.

Indeed

His "rule of law" is a joke.

Liberals believe in six things: freedom, human rights, pluralism, security, the rule of law and democracy.

that's why lib'ruls can't be liberals.....rule of law?.....consider the southern border and Santos' blue city prosecutors.......human rights?......you've forgotten the 1/6 congressional pogram....not to mention abortion, sex change of minors without parental consent.........freedom?....shutting conservatives out of social media, mandatory COVID vaxing......democracy?......Virginia governor claiming parents should have no say in schools ........you stand specifically opposed to everything you claim you believe in....

Last edited:
Look you stupid MotherFuckers.....at this point there are only two teams that matter....You are either pro individual freedom or else you are pro slavery.

tyvm

says the guy who thinks the Chinese have it right and we have it wrong......

tyvm

I reject the choice, Hawk.

I don't think individual freedom needs to include freedom from social responsibility,
nor do I think enforcing social responsibility is slavery.

Your "free world" includes chaos, a situation in which I wouldn't feel free.
I feel free when I'm living well.
That's pretty much all that I care about.

I'm a neat freak,
and I hate the casual sloppiness of both our political and economic systems.

that's why lib'ruls can't be liberals.....rule of law?.....consider the southern border and Santos' blue city prosecutors.......human rights?......you've forgotten the 1/6 congressional pogram....not to mention abortion, sex change of minors without parental consent.........freedom?....shutting conservatives out of social media, mandatory COVID vaxing......democracy?......Virginia governor claiming parents should have no say in schools ........you stand specifically opposed to everything you claim you believe in....

Indeed.

These far left lemmings are living contradictions.

The concept that each citizen is responsible for their own well-being is foreign to them. There are programs for those who are physically or mentally unable to care for themselves but everyone else is responsible for themselves.

Thank the Grand Architect that they won't be in charge much longer.

Last edited:
By Cass R. Sunstein. Mr. Sunstein, a law professor at Harvard

Here is one attempt at an account, in the form of 34 sets of claims about liberalism.

1. Liberals believe in six things: freedom, human rights, pluralism, security, the rule of law and democracy. They believe not only in democracy, understood to require accountability to the people, but also in deliberative democracy, an approach that combines a commitment to reason giving in the public sphere with the commitment to accountability.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/20/opinion/cass-sunstein-why-liberal.html

The problem is you're a leftist not a liberal. Not the same at all.

I reject the choice, Hawk.

I don't think individual freedom needs to include freedom from social responsibility,
nor do I think enforcing social responsibility is slavery.

Your "free world" includes chaos, a situation in which I wouldn't feel free.
I feel free when I'm living well.
That's pretty much all that I care about.

I'm a neat freak,
and I hate the casual sloppiness of both our political and economic systems.

So you oppose abortion right? Whenever you add a qualifier like "social" to responsibility you devalue what follows. You're either responsible or your not. If you're not personally responsible for your own decisions dont try to tell me you give a shit about your "social" responsibilities. Not everyone is as dumb as you.

So you oppose abortion right? Whenever you add a qualifier like "social" to responsibility you devalue what follows. You're either responsible or your not. If you're not personally responsible for your own decisions don't try to tell me you give a shit about your "social" responsibilities. Not everyone is as dumb as you.

Or as old as he is.

By Cass R. Sunstein. Mr. Sunstein, a law professor at Harvard

Here is one attempt at an account, in the form of 34 sets of claims about liberalism.

1. Liberals believe in six things: freedom, human rights, pluralism, security, the rule of law and democracy. They believe not only in democracy, understood to require accountability to the people, but also in deliberative democracy, an approach that combines a commitment to reason giving in the public sphere with the commitment to accountability.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/20/opinion/cass-sunstein-why-liberal.html

the rule of law:laugh:

Blue cities are out of control with law breakers and when they are caught they are put right back on the streets

And Libs ignore the rule on the border.....and Lib sanctuary cities have ignored the rule of law for years

Speaking of triggered. :rofl2:

GFjLFZr.jpg

Back