Why I carry a gun

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
How you react is very unlikely to happen in a vaccume. Let the witnesses to the exchange learn form it.

Many of my social situations put me in a crowd of people with more liberal political leanings. I am not saying that as a slur, just as reality.

One particular time was at a function on the campus of the University of Alabama. The guy asking the question was snotty from the beginning. He asked the question, I gave a decent answer. His second question was "Do you think carrying a gun makes your dick bigger?". This is the sort who get the Voices answer. Its so much easier than slapping them silly.

Now Desh, that is what I mean by the responses. When you and I are discussing it, I am all for an exchange of info.

But when WM posts what he did, I see no need in forming a proper response.

i carry my Walther P22 around with me so long as im in my own state and not going somewhere that its illegal because its so light weight. Of course i load it with high capacity hollow tips for maximum damage but its a tiny bullet. The .380 is a little heavier so I dont have it on me as much. Thats more of my bedside protection in the house.

Many of my social situations put me in a crowd of people with more liberal political leanings. I am not saying that as a slur, just as reality.

One particular time was at a function on the campus of the University of Alabama. The guy asking the question was snotty from the beginning. He asked the question, I gave a decent answer. His second question was "Do you think carrying a gun makes your dick bigger?". This is the sort who get the Voices answer. Its so much easier than slapping them silly.

I think I would answer something like " funny you should ask that question, the latest clinical studies of men who qualify for concel and carry requirements have been noted to posses human members that excede the average male endowment by 20 to 30 Percent. The studies are ongoing to determine if there is a causality to weapon carrrying."

He/she will laugh and might be willing to listen further. Anyone overhearing will think you hit it out of the park.

Back