Why ILA, USF and the Other Trolls Were Dreading My Return

Wrong again dimwit; you're much more like Desh except she makes a LOT more sense than you do.

But alas, you're a repugnant dullard who can't distinguish even the simplest of concepts like the difference between "your" and "you're".

Yes, you really are THAT incredibly stupid.

Dismissed dimwit; you're not even entertaining enough to have a battle of wits with half my brain tied behind my back.
Good one fox tard exactly like your last 1,000 fucking simpleton
No wonder you clean offices for a living

Good one fox tard exactly like your last 1,000 fucking simpleton
No wonder you clean offices for a living

Wrong again dimwit; not all of us clean offices for a living like you do. But being a painfully uneducated dimwit, it is not surprising you would project you're own pathetic existence onto others.

Yes dimwit, you really are THAT pathetic and THAT repugnantly stupid.

Just wondering cuz you sound like one of those feeble old men who chase kids off your lawn while mumbling "Dont take away mah Medicare dimwit niggrah Bummer!"

Just wondering cuz you sound like one of those feeble old men who chase kids off your lawn while mumbling "Dont take away mah Medicare dimwit niggrah Bummer!"

No I am not; another moronic dimwitted assumption typical of leftist asshats like you.

But alas, you're a dimwit and just can't help yourself can you?

Do you ever tire of your ceaseless efforts to remove all doubt you're really THAT stupid?

It's obvious from your inability to respond with anything other than the same four or five tired taunts that it is Y-O-U who never tires of your ceaseless efforts to remove all doubt that it is you who is THAT stupid.

It's obvious from your inability to respond with anything other than the same four or five tired taunts that it is Y-O-U who never tires of your ceaseless efforts to remove all doubt that it is you who is THAT stupid.

This coming from a dimwit who trolls every forum with banal prattle, and whom desperately attempts to drag the forum IQ down to his level.

Dear pot; seek thy kettle and spare us your juvenile prattle and ignorance.

Yes, Zappas, you really are THAT stupid and repugnant.

WARNING - THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON STUPID - DON'T DO STUPID

Back