Why I'm voting for John Edwards

I hope its Kucinic versus Paul. At leats that way, we're out of this war. Any other standoff means more war.

PS, before your panties all start causing an itch, I know it'll never happen.

I hope its Kucinic versus Paul. At leats that way, we're out of this war. Any other standoff means more war.

I just find it a bit interesting that people seem to think that a Kucinich for instance, would ever be inaugurated. Let's take the mantra (which being in the peace movement I hear all of the time), that if everyone who didn't vote for Kucinich because they thought he couldn't win, did vote for him, then he could win. (I voted for him in 04 btw myself).

So let's say we all do that and Kucinich gets the nomination. And then let's say that he isn't slaughtered in the general, which he would be, by the corporate machines of both sides.

Say he wins.

He never gets inaugurated.

You are speaking of many hundred of billions of dollars, trillions over years, more money than anyone here can comprehend No one who is going to walk into the oval office and decimate the military industrial complex on the first day, is ever getting to the oval office. There's plenty of room for them in the cemetary though.

your just jealous of my girl hilary whenever she mops the floor with prettyboy edwards

thats it

class dismissed

One man/woman - even a President - is not going to single handedly get us out of iraq.

There are powerful interests in this country, multinational corps, economic interests, geopolitical interests - that have a vested interest in staying in iraq. For a plethora of reasons, largely due to oil, but not limited to that.

The office of the presidency, and the function of the executive branch of the government is simply beyond the iron-fisted will of one woman or one man. A president who wants to implement any transformational policy has to be able to mobilize allies to thwart opposing interests, and neuter the status quo powers lined up against her or him.

The question is, who is best equipped to realistically transform the status quo, and line up enough allies and support, to offset the powerful and compelling multinational big interests that want us to stay in iraq.

Edwards act as if all corps are like that.
Stimulates the far left anti establishment
But he's trying to be the leader of the establishment. DUHH!!!!

John Edwards is a fucken coward....

He does not deserve any votes...except from the Lieberman Democrats like Cypress and Desh...

He didnt do anything in the 2004 elections and got his ass handed to him by Cheney in their debate....

His suddenly populist turn is about as disingenious as Mitt Romney's conversions....

And we have gullible conservative Dem posters on here like Desh who are too stupid to realize it.....AGAIN...

CK

did you see a ufo, is that why???

yes. that's why.

I'd just gotten my mail order MBA after eating a jar of Gerber pears, when I saw something flying in the air. My eyesight isn't that great so at first I thought it was one of the many millionaires that my town is teaming with. LOL, those guys have so many new planes and flying gadgets, I can't keep track of them. So naturally I grimaced in pure jealously - for I could never have something so luxurious. My lousy portfolio has only given me 10% this year, and seeing as how I only make $150K a year, I'd never be able to have something as cool as that. So then I asked around town about it. When none of my millionaire neighbors were able to give me answer, I thought for sure the local trillionaire would know I mean.....more money = more smarts right? Well, when he said he too was confused by the events that followed and that he didn't have an answer, that's when we both came to the realization that it was a UFO. It wasn't until after the ay n al probings that we knew for sure though.

yes. that's why.

I'd just gotten my mail order MBA after eating a jar of Gerber pears, when I saw something flying in the air. My eyesight isn't that great so at first I thought it was one of the many millionaires that my town is teaming with. LOL, those guys have so many new planes and flying gadgets, I can't keep track of them. So naturally I grimaced in pure jealously - for I could never have something so luxurious. My lousy portfolio has only given me 10% this year, and seeing as how I only make $150K a year, I'd never be able to have something as cool as that. So then I asked around town about it. When none of my millionaire neighbors were able to give me answer, I thought for sure the local trillionaire would know I mean.....more money = more smarts right? Well, when he said he too was confused by the events that followed and that he didn't have an answer, that's when we both came to the realization that it was a UFO. It wasn't until after the ay n al probings that we knew for sure though.

hahahhahahahahaha

yes. that's why.

ROTFLMAO! :lolup:

Back